Pavitra Rishta

Amber Alert For Young'uns!

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Help! Help! Help!

We seem to be missing some really vivacious, normally very active members today!
We are very concerned that we haven't heard from them as yet, considering the amazing video out today, showing our dearest Sushita together, a first in a very long time, celebrating Ankita's birthday!

I'm talking of none other than Jia, Nikita, Nisha, and TB!
Where are you ladies? You have us concerned! We are awaiting your input on that fantastic video of Sushant's surprise birthday party for Ankita!
We are waiting for you to liven up the place!

Please show your presence soon, before we have to send the PR cops after you.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
No luck yet in locating them? I glimpsed Jia in Ankita's b'day thread, but she seems to have gone missing again. Haven't seen the others yet. Hope they turn up soon.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww SD, this is so very sweet of you! You're really adorable! πŸ€—πŸ€—

And don't worry I am here only! Ahem, just check it on the left side of your body, you'll find me right there in your very heart! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³   β˜ΊοΈ( chii chii chii! Jia! 🀒 πŸ€£ ) and how can I even dare to miss such an adorable SA segment? they make me happy when I'm tired ,  they make me smile when I'm sad , they make me sing when I have a sore throat , they make me dance when I've a broken leeeg! then how I even can?  πŸ˜

[Oh please don't hate me after reading that, I am just a little (ok ok maybe more than a little) cheesy and lame at times,not a bad person really! πŸ€£  ]

See, SD you found one lame Nemo, only three more to go! πŸ˜†  and don't worry I am sure they're around too, Toothbrush is prolly in her toothbrush cover right now and will come out soon! πŸ˜†Nisha is probably lurking and reading everything like a ghost right now just not posting...but don't you worry she can hide but never run from me! πŸ˜³  and Nikki might be busy but I am sure you'll see a postmortem of that video in a post by her pretty soon as well! πŸ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this is so sweet!  I don't know what those three on the other side of the world were up to, but I was indulging in what every teen loves to do when alone at home during winter holidays... sleep!  πŸ˜† 

I did see the video and commented now and everything.  Hayye they are too cute!  😍
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
huh! Unlike TB, atleast I was busy doing something much much more important and worth while! πŸ˜³ and that would be sleeping also! πŸ€£
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Awww SD, this is so very sweet of you! You're really adorable! πŸ€—πŸ€—

And don't worry I am here only! Ahem, just check it on the left side of your body, you'll find me right there in your very heart! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³   β˜ΊοΈ( chii chii chii! Jia! 🀒 πŸ€£ ) and how can I even dare to miss such an adorable SA segment? they make me happy when I'm tired ,  they make me smile when I'm sad , they make me sing when I have a sore throat , they make me dance when I've a broken leeeg! then how I even can?  πŸ˜

[Oh please don't hate me after reading that, I am just a little (ok ok maybe more than a little) cheesy and lame at times,not a bad person really! πŸ€£  ]

See, SD you found one lame Nemo, only three more to go! πŸ˜†  and don't worry I am sure they're around too, Toothbrush is prolly in her toothbrush cover right now and will come out soon! πŸ˜†Nisha is probably lurking and reading everything like a ghost right now just not posting...but don't you worry she can hide but never run from me! πŸ˜³  and Nikki might be busy but I am sure you'll see a postmortem of that video in a post by her pretty soon as well! πŸ˜†

Jia, Jia, Jia,
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
You see, this post is exactly why we need you here.
I laughed so much I had to stop to catch my breath.πŸ˜†
You've been making me laugh alot these days, but this one takes the cake!
Your expressions and phrases are to die for. They are so apt. What a talent you are Jia. Keep it up.

By the way, I can't take all the credit. Citrusy was missing you all as well and insisted I post this thread, so some of my joy is to her credit as well.πŸ€—
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Aww this is so sweet!  I don't know what those three on the other side of the world were up to, but I was indulging in what every teen loves to do when alone at home during winter holidays... sleep!  πŸ˜† 

I did see the video and commented now and everything.  Hayye they are too cute!  😍

Awww, TB,
You are too cute...just like our Sushita.πŸ€—
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gremlin.

and Nikki might be busy but I am sure you'll see a postmortem of that video in a post by her pretty soon as well! πŸ˜†

yeah ... i would be shocked if she doesnt ...
i mean .. its an 8 minute clip ... so her post has to be double that size !!!! πŸ˜†