Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Path to redemption. (Page 6)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

I do get the part where Khushi wanted to be protective towards La but I still didn't like it when she barged in between La and ASR but maybe I would have done the same thing in her position. But still there is a time for everything and this wasn't it.

yea i agree the episode was good... but even i didnt like the fact she barged in. i wish khushi was aware how possessive she is of arnav. she doesn't allow him to talk 5 min alone with someone else if she is in the room. i mean she talk like she doesn't love him but sure acts like his wife... i think to be honest la prob was sadder seeing khushi than asr. bec khushi clearly has this intimacy with arnav. i think khushi hurt her more today than asr... unintentionally ofcourse. she kept saying how she will talk to him... and was rushing over to asr every chance she got.  he is aware of his possessiveness towards khushi. i hope after the talk arnav opens khushi's eyes and tells her that  she came in between la and him. that there was no relationship between them if it wasn't for her constant meddling...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

I do get the part where Khushi wanted to be protective towards La but I still didn't like it when she barged in between La and ASR but maybe I would have done the same thing in her position. But still there is a time for everything and this wasn't it.

yea i agree the episode was good... but even i didnt like the fact she barged in. i wish khushi was aware how possessive she is of arnav. she doesn't allow him to talk 5 min alone with someone else if she is in the room. i mean she talk like she doesn't love him but sure acts like his wife... i think to be honest la prob was sadder seeing khushi than asr. bec khushi clearly has this intimacy with arnav. i think khushi hurt her more today than asr... unintentionally ofcourse. she kept saying how she will talk to him... and was rushing over to asr every chance she got.  he is aware of his possessiveness towards khushi. i hope after the talk arnav opens khushi's eyes and tells her that  she came in between la and him. that there was no relationship between them if it wasn't for her constant meddling...
!!!!!!!!! its amazing how things can be interpreted!
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

I do agree with you to certain extent ... N think she meddles a bit but still we can't totally blame khushi. All of them are guilty. ASR for being ASR ..La for being dumb enough not to see that he doesn't love her.

oh im not blaming her for her meddlesome nature... i hope she realizes y she cant stay out of his business. bec i think arnav knows he lovers her and not la... which lead to their breakup. i just want kushi to bring her walls down soon so we can have...rabba ve!
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
nice one somy...and I agree yaar..KKG needs to take a chill pill and remember some of her old dhak dhak moments she had for her arnav ji Wink and be happy that LA's is out...ok ok...I agree I am just being too impatient here ROFL...but man, I want my rabba ve's back..pronto!!

Go to top