Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Path to redemption. (Page 2)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordin

imaan Senior Member
imaan
imaan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yups u r right la and arnav done their act so muct devotedly...bt khushi was also right from her side as she is a girl who bleives in all relations and emotions so thats why she knows how much la was effected by this
And today the fact was the most beautiful episode. I loved how Arnav had eyes only for La. Out of love. Love for a friend who is hurting. I wanted to go hug La too.She was just so elegant and subdued as the situation required. This is the first step towards redemption for ASR.

The No-nonsensical manner by which ASR broke the news to his family was just mindblowing. The way everyone reacted to the bad news was so real devoid of 'Every angle shot 5 times Hindi soap drama scene'. The episode was just rocking the way the pace became a bit faster.

La was epitome of beauty,elegance and grace today. The way she handled the situation was totally delightful. It almost made me want to wish ASR and La together. They do make a nice couple. And I hope La continues in this show but not as a vamp.

Can I just say how gorgeous everyone looked today. Apart from the leads..Even amma, shashi, bua, nani, payal, akash, anjali,Shyam... Everyone looked gorgeous.

Best part was Shyam was doing Moun-vrat.Not even a word out of his mouth.

I do get the part where Khushi wanted to be protective towards La but I still didn't like it when she barged in between La and ASR but maybe I would have done the same thing in her position. 

Precap: Looked intense.Waiting eagerly for it. Though I didn't understand why Khushi is feeling sad instead of betrayed by Shyam.. Hope she showed more anger less sadness towards her broken engagement .
[/QUOTE]
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by cindrella255

Somy...Loved ur post...

Indeed La stole my heart today...

And almost ur n my thoughts abt Khushi r always same...Yeah, dat s one of her flaws...nosiness!

Chalo, v wanted Arhi! let us forgive n forget dat

My only gripe with Khushi doesn't know the difference between concern and nosiness. And there is a time for everything and she sucks big time at that. She might be impulsive but should know when to speak and when to keep quiet. I loved La today.
@somzz007:
 I totally agree with u on this. This is what i was referring on another thread that -
When to say and when to keep quiet and be mature sometimes are lacking in Khushi. I liked that royalness from La and ASR and his family..the way the deal with the situation at the need of moment. No over reaction ..nothing.
KKG need to know when to speak and asked...i think thats the reason tomorrow arnav is dragging her to poolside because sh is bursting in HALL..this girl needs to learn. Khushi has done this quiet few times to ASR..she rushes to his office and speaking in front of employess..ASR has grabbed her hands and dragged to his private office few times.

I was fine with the way the episode was going and the moment i saw precap...i am damn depressed and upset with khushi..lets see the whole picture tomorrow.
Now if ASr hates Khushi for Shyam, i dont care..really ..she DUMBO ..innocently speaking irrelevant words...she is so emotional..i hope she gets a big shock and learn this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011SunoNa...Imzi

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Yes your right... the sombre tone was maintained.. Both LA & Khushi acted well...

Was it a 70s theme party.. LA was dressed in 70s mumtaz style sari. LOL 

I too was expecting Shyam to panic when ASR informed his family about a private discussion...

Let's wait and watch what unfolds tomorrow...

ROFL I am trying to keep the post of Chucky out of this forum 

Its not 70s style..Its 2011 Snooki style my dear friend!!!

ROFL I had to actually Google to see what a Snooki style LOL

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Priya_128

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

So today was only about La and Arnav then?

Didn't you see the episode yet? Or is it your sarcastic take on me not noticing your Khushi..LOL

I hadn't watched the epi when I posted that comment...so no, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Just finished watching the epi...

Nope123

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@somy : i lubbb shoes...were u there when everyone was gifting me images of shoes :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123sbk2

Go to top