Path to redemption. - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^Polly..however serious post I make you find a way to LOL..
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somzz007

I do get the part where Khushi wanted to be protective towards La but I still didn't like it when she barged in between La and ASR but maybe I would have done the same thing in her position. But still there is a time for everything and this wasn't it.

yea i agree the episode was good... but even i didnt like the fact she barged in. i wish khushi was aware how possessive she is of arnav. she doesn't allow him to talk 5 min alone with someone else if she is in the room. i mean she talk like she doesn't love him but sure acts like his wife... i think to be honest la prob was sadder seeing khushi than asr. bec khushi clearly has this intimacy with arnav. i think khushi hurt her more today than asr... unintentionally ofcourse. she kept saying how she will talk to him... and was rushing over to asr every chance she got.  he is aware of his possessiveness towards khushi. i hope after the talk arnav opens khushi's eyes and tells her that  she came in between la and him. that there was no relationship between them if it wasn't for her constant meddling...

yea i agree the episode was good... but even i didnt like the fact she barged in. i wish khushi was aware how possessive she is of arnav. she doesn't allow him to talk 5 min alone with someone else if she is in the room. i mean she talk like she doesn't love him but sure acts like his wife... i think to be honest la prob was sadder seeing khushi than asr. bec khushi clearly has this intimacy with arnav. i think khushi hurt her more today than asr... unintentionally ofcourse. she kept saying how she will talk to him... and was rushing over to asr every chance she got.  he is aware of his possessiveness towards khushi. i hope after the talk arnav opens khushi's eyes and tells her that  she came in between la and him. that there was no relationship between them if it wasn't for her constant meddling...

I do agree with you to certain extent ... N think she meddles a bit but still we can't totally blame khushi. All of them are guilty. ASR for being ASR ..La for being dumb enough not to see that he doesn't love her.

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

!!!!!!!!! its amazing how things can be interpreted!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somzz007

I do agree with you to certain extent ... N think she meddles a bit but still we can't totally blame khushi. All of them are guilty. ASR for being ASR ..La for being dumb enough not to see that he doesn't love her.

oh im not blaming her for her meddlesome nature... i hope she realizes y she cant stay out of his business. bec i think arnav knows he lovers her and not la... which lead to their breakup. i just want kushi to bring her walls down soon so we can have...rabba ve!

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

oh im not blaming her for her meddlesome nature... i hope she realizes y she cant stay out of his business. bec i think arnav knows he lovers her and not la... which lead to their breakup. i just want kushi to bring her walls down soon so we can have...rabba ve!

But I am blaming all three of them equally... ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: solembaum

!!!!!!!!! its amazing how things can be interpreted!

World was considered flat for a long time my dear friend!!!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one somy...and I agree yaar..KKG needs to take a chill pill and remember some of her old dhak dhak moments she had for her arnav ji 😉 and be happy that LA's is out...ok ok...I agree I am just being too impatient here 🤣...but man, I want my rabba ve's back..pronto!!
We are on a break from Rabbe ve..Ross style on a break..
Previous
1 2 3 4 5