Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that ASR has started walking on the path to redemption, and is done crossing the first milestone...he can start walking towards the next one...how about grabbing Khushi and hugging her tomorrow after she tells him about her broken engagement?! 
Come on Arnav! Go for it... the next milestone beckons you 😉
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sbk2

Now that ASR has started walking on the path to redemption, and is done crossing the first milestone...he can start walking towards the next one...how about grabbing Khushi and hugging her tomorrow after she tells him about her broken engagement?! 

Come on Arnav! Go for it... the next milestone beckons you 😉

Pool: Yeah let the dry spell end!!

^^Just penned few words ..Hale dil of pool on Ajeeb thread!! Did ya check?

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

for someone who claims to be a geek, you did very well with your symbolisms Somzz, 👏

😲...What symbolism did I write about..!! You mean I can write symbolism...Beware Sathya..Diya..Opti!!! Ha ha ha ha ha(evil laugh)..Somy is in the field of symbolism now!!!

Let the Fan i mean Fun begin!!!

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I Know but there is a time for everything!!

But ASR doesn't deserve any right timing...he has done both the girls terribly wrong..turned khushi's life completely up side down..hurt LA a lot..but LA is more understanding becoz she contributed to her own situation...she kept on decieving herself even after knowing he does not love her like she said to him. But, Khushi has been publicly humiliated by him few times being supposedly more educated and older..he gave the right to intervene in his life...

we all said he deserves a tight slap from LA...he deserves even worse treatment from khushi...this time she is doing it right
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Somzz...Wonderful post 👏

La was really dignified...I just want Nani to give her a bear hug before she goes 😃...Your post has said it all

Im really hoping for an intense rabbe ve scene tomorrow 😍

Originally posted by: showstruck

But ASR doesn't deserve any right timing...he has done both the girls terribly wrong..turned khushi's life completely up side down..hurt LA a lot..but LA is more understanding becoz she contributed to her own situation...she kept on decieving herself even after knowing he does not love her like she said to him. But, Khushi has been publicly humiliated by him few times being supposedly more educated and older..he gave the right to intervene in his life...

we all said he deserves a tight slap from LA...he deserves even worse treatment from khushi...this time she is doing it right

La is also not completely at fault here. It was Khushi who brought them together even though both of them had broken up. 

When I say there is time for everything,I mean not in front of guests. And not at the function .. Take him to the side .Not yell in front of everyone. Just because someone is bad for you ,R you going to stoop low to his level?
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

La is also not completely at fault here. It was Khushi who brought them together even though both of them had broken up. 

When I say there is time for everything,I mean not in front of guests. And not at the function .. Take him to the side .Not yell in front of everyone. Just because someone is bad for you ,R you going to stoop low to his level?

LA is still not aware of the fact that Khushi brought them together..the way she intervened that time... I thought that was not right...this time it is reasonable compared to that and when she went to his office for the same matter..I didn't like that at all...and when she was asking him questions today as usual no one was around. so, he grabed her once again...
That's just what I felt.
Edited by showstruck - 12 years ago
^^ true ..I guess they think that they have a right to grab each other..
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol at the last line 🤣