Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

I didn't like Khushi's interference.  I understand 200% why she has to open her mouth, I would just like her to hold her horses.  But this is her flaw, and we love her inspite of it.

Ditto!

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i dont believe khushi is sad about her broken engagement, she is sad the relationsips break, like when her Jiji marriage broke, she saw payals pain.  Shayams relationship was not with khushi pre say but with her family in pitucular buaji. bua feels the pain of betrayal.  she is not sad for herself but for her family. now she sees lavanya's pain and emptise with her.  she is sad that shayam lied to her and her family putting anjali's relationship with him on her line.
i think what she is trying to say the people get hurt when relationships break.
she doesn''t care about snake, like when she gave him a earfull on friday. if he crosses the line his dead meat.
oh! i loved the way she was protective of la, she acted like a real friend BFF.
i wonder what she will feel when she realised she is the reason for ASR and LA's breakup. poor thing
Originally posted by: frockstar

I felt sorry for La but she shouldn't be crying instead she should be angry with arnav.

She should have asked arnav why he wanted to get engaged if he never was in love? 
he owes it to her.

and kushi needs to know when to stop. i was shocked when she stopped arnav when he wanted to talk to la. who on earth gave her the right?

I think she has realized that ASR never loved her and she is sad about it. ASR's never said he loves her.You can't force someone to love you. And La has realized that.
Originally posted by: imaan

yups u r right la and arnav done their act so muct devotedly...bt khushi was also right from her side as she is a girl who bleives in all relations and emotions so thats why she knows how much la was effected by this

I Know but there is a time for everything!!
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

@somzz007:
 I totally agree with u on this. This is what i was referring on another thread that -
When to say and when to keep quiet and be mature sometimes are lacking in Khushi. I liked that royalness from La and ASR and his family..the way the deal with the situation at the need of moment. No over reaction ..nothing.
KKG need to know when to speak and asked...i think thats the reason tomorrow arnav is dragging her to poolside because sh is bursting in HALL..this girl needs to learn. Khushi has done this quiet few times to ASR..she rushes to his office and speaking in front of employess..ASR has grabbed her hands and dragged to his private office few times.

I was fine with the way the episode was going and the moment i saw precap...i am damn depressed and upset with khushi..lets see the whole picture tomorrow.
Now if ASr hates Khushi for Shyam, i dont care..really ..she DUMBO ..innocently speaking irrelevant words...she is so emotional..i hope she gets a big shock and learn this.

Ya She is implusive to the point of being obnoxious. Sometimes I don't like it. But she is flawed like everyone else.Keeps it real.
Originally posted by: momma1128

@Somzz - could not agree with you more.  I thought La held up beautifully and was so aware that the evening wasn't only about her but Payash.  Really classy.  And even though they were broken up, I loved that they showed how ASR checked in with La throughout the evening, even checking with her before his announcement, if she was okay.

I didn't like Glee's reaction nor Mami's but they are totally in line with their characters.  I thought Nani was great.  That is the response he should have expected from her.

I didn't like Khushi's interference.  I understand 200% why she has to open her mouth, I would just like her to hold her horses.  But this is her flaw, and we love her inspite of it.

Exactly.. 

About Khushi,I said the same in reply to Shashtradari. 
Originally posted by: merrydock

i dont believe khushi is sad about her broken engagement, she is sad the relationsips break, like when her Jiji marriage broke, she saw payals pain.  Shayams relationship was not with khushi pre say but with her family in pitucular buaji. bua feels the pain of betrayal.  she is not sad for herself but for her family. now she sees lavanya's pain and emptise with her.  she is sad that shayam lied to her and her family putting anjali's relationship with him on her line.

i think what she is trying to say the people get hurt when relationships break.
she doesn''t care about snake, like when she gave him a earfull on friday. if he crosses the line his dead meat.
oh! i loved the way she was protective of la, she acted like a real friend BFF.
i wonder what she will feel when she realised she is the reason for ASR and LA's breakup. poor thing

I know what you are saying but In future this will be misconstrued into thinking that Khushi wanted to marry Shyam..
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somyji, is this your post ? 😲 😲 😲 Unbelievable ! 😆

Awesome awesome 👏 Loved your take !
Since you have told everything, it will be a repetition., So what I liked about today's epi apart from these are.,

1. Shyam's mounvrat
2. babuji's no twist twist
3. pom pom tight dress less Kushi
4. bua's no noise
5. La's brains
6. Payal for a change - no laundry, no tears, no clothes folding
7. Mamaji's presence
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Somyji, is this your post ? 😲 😲 😲 Unbelievable ! 😆

Awesome awesome 👏 Loved your take !
Since you have told everything, it will be a repetition., So what I liked about today's epi apart from these are.,

1. Shyam's mounvrat
2. babuji's no twist twist
3. pom pom tight dress less Kushi
4. bua's no noise
5. La's brains
6. Payal for a change - no laundry, no tears, no clothes folding
7. Mamaji's presence

Me loved all your points too...He he yup I do make sensible posts once in a while..Though I'll make my kinda post later ... 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for someone who claims to be a geek, you did very well with your symbolisms Somzz, 👏

Let the Fan i mean Fun begin!!!