Posted: 12 years ago
I have never been anything but a science geek so I am not that much into symbolism as much as facts. 

And today the fact was the most beautiful episode. I loved how Arnav had eyes only for La. Out of love. Love for a friend who is hurting. I wanted to go hug La too.She was just so elegant and subdued as the situation required. This is the first step towards redemption for ASR.

The No-nonsensical manner by which ASR broke the news to his family was just mindblowing. The way everyone reacted to the bad news was so real devoid of 'Every angle shot 5 times Hindi soap drama scene'. The episode was just rocking the way the pace became a bit faster.

La was epitome of beauty,elegance and grace today. The way she handled the situation was totally delightful. It almost made me want to wish ASR and La together. They do make a nice couple. And I hope La continues in this show but not as a vamp.

Can I just say how gorgeous everyone looked today. Apart from the leads..Even amma, shashi, bua, nani, payal, akash, anjali,Shyam... Everyone looked gorgeous.

Best part was Shyam was doing Moun-vrat.Not even a word out of his mouth.

I do get the part where Khushi wanted to be protective towards La but I still didn't like it when she barged in between La and ASR but maybe I would have done the same thing in her position. But still there is a time for everything and this wasn't it.

Precap: Looked intense.Waiting eagerly for it. Though I didn't understand why Khushi is feeling sad instead of betrayed by Shyam.. Hope she showed more anger less sadness towards her broken engagement .

P.S: I loved that there was no RABBA VE  when the leads were engaged..Now that the leads are single ,let there be shower of Rabba ve..

AMAN, Get the fan Dammit.. Let the breeze start...
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somy...Loved ur post...

Indeed La stole my heart today...

And almost ur n my thoughts abt Khushi r always same...Yeah, dat s one of her flaws...nosiness!

Chalo, v wanted Arhi! let us forgive n forget dat
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So today was only about La and Arnav then?

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Somy...Loved ur post...

Indeed La stole my heart today...

And almost ur n my thoughts abt Khushi r always same...Yeah, dat s one of her flaws...nosiness!

Chalo, v wanted Arhi! let us forgive n forget dat

My only gripe is Khushi doesn't know the difference between concern and nosiness. And there is a time for everything and she sucks big time at that. She might be impulsive but should know when to speak and when to keep quiet. I loved La today.
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes your right... the sombre tone was maintained.. Both LA & Khushi acted well...

Was it a 70s theme party.. LA was dressed in 70s mumtaz style sari. 😆 

I too was expecting Shyam to panic when ASR informed his family about a private discussion...

Let's wait and watch what unfolds tomorrow...

🤣 I am trying to keep the post of Chucky out of this forum

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i always loved La...she was my second fav after shashi...i mean despite being air head and all...

even when she used to go...asrrr...mereee shoes kaise hai...*i dont know if she ever did that...but seems like the thing she would do*

any person concerned abt shoes is my bff !

she did quite well today...
agree with ur kkg point...why to her  dil is  thaise(??) pahunchofying ?
this is going to get soo misconstrued !! 

and we've long established that she has some janam sidhh haq on asr and barging...meeting ho...private conversation ho...life and death ho...madam will just go phurrr !

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I felt sorry for La but she shouldn't be crying instead she should be angry with arnav.
She should have asked arnav why he wanted to get engaged if he never was in love? 
he owes it to her.

and kushi needs to know when to stop. i was shocked when she stopped arnav when he wanted to talk to la. who on earth gave her the right?
Originally posted by: sbk2

So today was only about La and Arnav then?

Didn't you see the episode yet? Or is it your sarcastic take on me not noticing your Khushi..😆
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Yes your right... the sombre tone was maintained.. Both LA & Khushi acted well...

Was it a 70s theme party.. LA was dressed in 70s mumtaz style sari. 😆 

I too was expecting Shyam to panic when ASR informed his family about a private discussion...

Let's wait and watch what unfolds tomorrow...

🤣 I am trying to keep the post of Chucky out of this forum 

Its not 70s style..Its 2011 Snooki style my dear friend!!!
imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yups u r right la and arnav done their act so muct devotedly...bt khushi was also right from her side as she is a girl who bleives in all relations and emotions so thats why she knows how much la was effected by this
And today the fact was the most beautiful episode. I loved how Arnav had eyes only for La. Out of love. Love for a friend who is hurting. I wanted to go hug La too.She was just so elegant and subdued as the situation required. This is the first step towards redemption for ASR.

The No-nonsensical manner by which ASR broke the news to his family was just mindblowing. The way everyone reacted to the bad news was so real devoid of 'Every angle shot 5 times Hindi soap drama scene'. The episode was just rocking the way the pace became a bit faster.

La was epitome of beauty,elegance and grace today. The way she handled the situation was totally delightful. It almost made me want to wish ASR and La together. They do make a nice couple. And I hope La continues in this show but not as a vamp.

Can I just say how gorgeous everyone looked today. Apart from the leads..Even amma, shashi, bua, nani, payal, akash, anjali,Shyam... Everyone looked gorgeous.

Best part was Shyam was doing Moun-vrat.Not even a word out of his mouth.

I do get the part where Khushi wanted to be protective towards La but I still didn't like it when she barged in between La and ASR but maybe I would have done the same thing in her position. 

Precap: Looked intense.Waiting eagerly for it. Though I didn't understand why Khushi is feeling sad instead of betrayed by Shyam.. Hope she showed more anger less sadness towards her broken engagement .
[/QUOTE]