Bigg Boss Season 5

OMG! What is happening!!!

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Either I've been living in a different world or the world has become more intelligent than me.

Look at the Sunny's and Juhi's behaviour.

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/siddharth-ne-kiya-try-day-78-uncensored-5-3459.html#top

Sid STOP talking to that bitch 😡 she doesn't deserve any respect from anyone 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
Sid what is wrong with you man??? ðŸ˜• let her go to hell! 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the video has been removed.can someone please tell me what was in the video?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Juhi has behaved very cheaply in today's episode and as seen in uncensored videos...there are more on the official site 😡
angry-bird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: denver_diva

the video has been removed.can someone please tell me what was in the video?

sid asks sunny to tell if of any instance where they had issues which she disliked sunny says the last one she remembers is when Sid told her that use your brain and dnt talk to me. Sid says i dnt want anyone to go n think tht sid is a bad guy coz whenever i hav been asked i hav said that sunny mujhe jaanti nai hai aur usne mere baare mei ek perception bana lia hai n he says sunny im again sayin tht ke aisa karna bht asaan hai kyunki mere se baat nai ki aapne aur aap aise insaan ke saath bethte ho jisko mei pasand nai hun im not sayin ke wo galat hai ya mei galat hun just sayin ke usko mei pasand nai hun n whn u keep on listening abt sum1 24 hrs to yehi hota hai
sunny says she makes her own decisions koi usko convince nai kia kisi ne usko kuch nai bola and her perception is formed by wht he does how he talks and in her opinion he doesnt hav a lot of respect for a lot of ppl n she says it her opinion n he cant respect it. she says she chooses who she wants to be frnz wid and she says she doesnt even know wht he will use against her ðŸ˜• n she says she doesnt think she owes him any explanation ðŸ˜•
he says no no i was jst askin u he says look look dnt get rude i was jst askin u 
she says im nt being rude im jst explaining wht i have seen 
he tells her that usne jitni life dekhi hai he can say that aap cheezon ko recollect karo and kuch missing hai n she says aapne im sure yeh dekha hoga ke mei bura insaan nai hun
he says usne bht baar larai avoid karne ki koshish ki hai he is wellspoken guy from a decent family (sunny gives sarcastic smile at this) and he says he doesnt want to pickup fights for no reason he says he has a set job he doesnt need to give content he has a fixed salary 
sunny interrupts she says i hav heard this ten times she says she has heard him hav this conversation wid every1
she says he doesnt need to explain to him who he is she gets it 
he says bt ur not getting my point
he says jab juhi ko bol sakte hain sid se baat mat karo to aapko to for sure bolsakte hain
juhi says no one said this to her (btw shonali told this to sid and we all saw this on tv)
juhi says sky had said that why juhi was talkin abt him to sid
he says shonali told him that sky told everyone not to talk to sid
sunny says shonali walked in for 15 seconds and she walked out
so she doesnt know kya baat hui
he says shonali had told him before that wahan ek plan bana hai ke sid se baat mat karo usko content mat do wo bahar hojayega
juhi says aisa kuch nai

angry-bird thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/bhai-yeh-aaj-achanak-se-yaad-aaya-tujhe-day-78-uncensored-7-3463.html#top

Juhi is such a pain! ðŸ˜ˆ
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i agree. there is no need for sid to grovel infront of tht po*n gal. she replied 2 sid tht he has no respect. respect 4 who? for moti juhi n uncouth sky? y shld anyone hav respect hav 4 sky? u shld b happy tht sid hasn't said anythng abt ur po*n career. if it was sky in his place, u surely wud've known wat disrespect means.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Have never thought that I will bash Sunny based on her profession .. But Sunny, you are a po*n STAR and STAY IN YOUR LIMIT 😡😡

And Miss Juhi, you are a P&*(^T({&^{O(&*{O&*{O&*P*(^*O&^%(... U fill in the blank whtever u wish but yes you're not an ANGEL  😡😡😡😡
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suny exhbits great vanity while proclaming the magnitude of the fan base she holds,as if she has won a nobel award doing service to uplift the poor state of women and freeing them from social taboos.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sunny darling exhibiting so much attitude and for what??? She is going to be sadly surprised when she gets out and sees that she was actually with two losers and what ever image makeover she had planned has gone with the wind...what Bollywood career she is aiming at the age of 30 anyways??? garnering curiosity on being po*n queen is one thing, surviving and commanding respect in the film industry is another ball game altogether...

she is finished in India, I am not sure if Mahesh butt is gonna keep his word for jism2 unless ofcourse he doesnt manage any more of those n number of one movie faces..

Juhi...🤢 ðŸ¤¢ I m out of words for her now...She nominated both Amar and Sid and expected them to do otherwise...Man, who are you????