.vikram

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonialibrakhamosshhh-naureen786-Tony_StraK786

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
OK seems many Mahekians around. So asking u guys whn u started liking Mahek.

Actually I think many like me didn't even know Mahek b4 BB5 started. So it would be fun discussing whn u guys started liking Mahek.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Actually I think many like me didn't even know Mahek b4 BB5 started. So it would be fun discussing whn u guys started liking Mahek.
I started really noticing Mahek nd liking her whn she shouted "Siddhart!!!". Whn Sid was abusing PM, every1 were faking like dey were trying 2 stop Sid, but no one actually did it. Sid was being uncontrolable, since all were supporting him nd whn he started abusing PM's parents Mahek shouted,"Siddhart".

It was at dat point of time dat I realised wat a gem of a person Mahek was. She was not on good terms wid PB nd gang, but at dat point she had just started 2 again be cordial wid dem. She could hv taken d easy way out nd kept shut. But she chose 2 speak up nd become isolated nd dats what happened.

Frm den on I started liking her.

-naureen786-

sonialibra IF-Rockerz
sonialibra
sonialibra

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

amar vs mahek

1.dey r friends from da 1st week...
2. they supported each other
3. but amar sometimes i see him badmouthing against mahek (ex-mimickering her with shraddha and shonali but if u have guts den do infront of her)
4.one time when der is vodafone task and sky making fun of her if amar is her friend den he can stop sky by using bad language against her...and when mahek ask her wat sky is talking .den amar twist da words and lie to her...
5.if mahek don't support amar in rajneeti task den amar would def lost it...and directly goes to the nomination...she convience vida even pm...
6.she goes to the jail only becz of the task...
7.when she came back she cleared amar name by gobhi theorySmile
becz amar couldn't clear himself in front of everyone but said sorry to sunny .it shows you r  nt strong and clear ur name hnself..
8.becz mahek her name got cleared and he got assurance dat he is potryaed +ve even after sunny accusation.
9.amar use mahek name in sky fight which is nt necessary which our mahek als pointed earlier if 2 person r fighting den don't  take anyone name unnecessarily...
10.even she knws amar is not good wid her durring her stay but she doesn't create any issue of dat.
11.amar  is gud in only one way he never abuses anyone but u als have to be opinion of urself and can say truth without fear.
12.i also notice he only had fight when he is nominated...
13.in one of amar statement my life arounds my wife,family and friends den y flirting wid vida if u call it  a healthy flirting..but in my opinion if u r married den u lose da ryt  2 flirt with anybody.
14.when amar had fight wid juhi den she resolve da fight b/w dem.
15. when amar had issue wid laxmi den only due 2 mahek dey patchup...
16.when whole house is against amar when he said mandeep is a bigger game player.den only mahek is standing wid him and tried him to resolve da issue
sonialibra IF-Rockerz
sonialibra
sonialibra

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andhradada

good work sonialibra Thumbs Up
thanxs
sonialibra IF-Rockerz
sonialibra
sonialibra

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

I started really noticing Mahek nd liking her whn she shouted "Siddhart!!!". Whn Sid was abusing PM, every1 were faking like dey were trying 2 stop Sid, but no one actually did it. Sid was being uncontrolable, since all were supporting him nd whn he started abusing PM's parents Mahek shouted,"Siddhart".

It was at dat point of time dat I realised wat a gem of a person Mahek was. She was not on good terms wid PB nd gang, but at dat point she had just started 2 again be cordial wid dem. She could hv taken d easy way out nd kept shut. But she chose 2 speak up nd become isolated nd dats what happened.

Frm den on I started liking her.
i knw her becz i see in her nayee padosan nd also in chameli song.but more recently i see her in wanted and main aur mrs. khanna so i knw her b4 bb5...i like her from day one but only one time i don't like her when she fought wid shraddha...bt i supported her always

khamosshhh

sonialibra IF-Rockerz
sonialibra
sonialibra

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
i will add more tommorrow...

Go to top