Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Click here for Mehek's new blog post
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I read Mahek's interview by rediff!! Its awesome!! Salute to Mahek!! what a dignified woman 👏
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Its like sooo pretty...i am using it right away😃
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
both Amir and Sanjeeda tweeted for people to vote for Mahek!! ... theyre friends! 😊

iamsanjeeda iamsanjeeda 
Pls vote for mahek for her reentry in big boss house, sms Mahek to 56882 , she totally deserves it, thx guys

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Nitu..Now soon people will come up with this that Aamir and Sanjeeda are supporting Mahek that's why she is coming back to BB5 house..!!!LOL
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Nitu..Now soon people will come up with this that Aamir and Sanjeeda are supporting Mahek that's why she is coming back to BB5 house..!!!LOL

U know wat Khushi, der maybe many more celebrities rooting 4 Mahek, but even if d hv d slightest Salman connection, dey wouldn't openly root 4 her as dey would be dragged into all dis Salman-Mahek nonsense. I remember last year Arbaaz supported Ashmit nd said d same on twitter nd ppl said how Salman was suppoorting Ashmit. If Arbaaz was 2 do it 4 Mahek, den it would turn out 2 be 1000  times worse 4 Mahek.

But I think all r aware abt d massive support Mahek is hving.

BTW just read her blog. She's awesome, loved wat she had 2 say abt d ex-housemates saying things abt her on twitter nd news conferences. 
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
wow just look at the comments on the wildcard article on the BB5 site!! everyone whats Mahek back!! 

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-gossip/who-will-get-a-second-chance-to-win-bigg-boss-5-3519.html#top

PROUD TO BE A MAHEKIAN!! 😃
BollyPC thumbnail
^ i just checked the article comments 195 out of 200 comments want Mahek back!! 
Khushi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

U know wat Khushi, der maybe many more celebrities rooting 4 Mahek, but even if d hv d slightest Salman connection, dey wouldn't openly root 4 her as dey would be dragged into all dis Salman-Mahek nonsense. I remember last year Arbaaz supported Ashmit nd said d same on twitter nd ppl said how Salman was suppoorting Ashmit. If Arbaaz was 2 do it 4 Mahek, den it would turn out 2 be 1000  times worse 4 Mahek.

But I think all r aware abt d massive support Mahek is hving.

BTW just read her blog. She's awesome, loved wat she had 2 say abt d ex-housemates saying things abt her on twitter nd news conferences. 

I know nah🤢..People are so good at linking things and not giving credit to people for their success and achievement but give credit to their links. These guys have nothing to say about Mahek but just two things i.e Balbir-Goa and Salman..That's it so they keep repeating the same things again and again...its better to just ignore such people..

And yes..i too loved that reply of Mahek. That was a "ON THE FACE" reply to Ms. Bedi😆
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh wow!! After John and Rakhi, Sanjeeda and Aamir supporting her!! Mahek all the way!!!