Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

i know u missing kingofking25 and balbir goa😆 ðŸ¤£

Missing me? 😆
sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mahek vs shonali

1.in 1st week mahek praises u and said u wll acheive everything and u will reach top in ur career.
2. only mahek has da guts 2 ques her abt broom incident after apkf(which shows mahek is real and say truth in front of anyone)...but people blame shonali after so many weeks for dat incident nd recently said als abt dat incident in apkf.
3. In 2nd week mahek said shonali meethi churi i see shonali r saying things behind ppls back...now i knw y mahek said becz of uncesored clip i saw in which she is talikn abt mahek- salman rumour.
4.which i think shonali spread earlier in  2st week which i als completely agree wid agree mahek calling her meethi chri.
5. vida als said  shonali is nt a gud frnd becz she make frnd nd forget abt them..don't call frnd or visit them..
6. Becz of shonali i thnk everybody don't want to interact  wid mahek (salman-mahek rumour) and if u don't interact wid anybody den how can u judge a person...
7.If u spread such a strong rumour den  i don't think anyone want 2  interact wid u.
8.she is jealous of mahek...becz when after 1st apkf sd said 2 mahek u dance really well and u r luking 2 gud on screen den i start noticing she started dancing after dat week.
9.if u watch pool party how hardly she is trying to dance but can't compete wid mahek in dancing.
10.She even staterd jogging and aerobicas and yoga during sid-mahek fight if u r a regular fitness freak den u don't stop ur routine unless becz of accident or injury y after 3 months ...think people(if u have brain)
11.mahek and sky fight.i always blv shonali and pooja bedi r da culprits...
becz she came and said abt negativity topic den pooja bedi forward to sky
12.don't knw 2 dress and sometime i like her dressing ok but sometime i find it very bad it seems without anyone help she can't present herself...
13. most of the fights happen becz of her sky-mahek,vida-sid...
14.Sid always supported her by making safe her frm nomination but she can't see da good deed he is doing for her...
15.Frnd wid pb group when see power is shifting change 2 mahek grp(isse kehate h apna ullu seedha karna 😉)
16.shikaar of alzheimer
17.make accusation on a married man on national tv...if as  a woman u don't  like her touching and said abt har bad intentions den y said sorry...it means u r at fault and after ur bf realize u on national tv(ho jaata h alzheimer h na ) u said sorry and said tv pe aiya h...what kind of a person say dat 🤣...baby u have 55 cameras

sonialibra thumbnail
Originally posted by: andhradada

hello all

hello
sonialibra thumbnail
people are tweeting ...

If #sky wins #bb5 he will spends the money in 3D i.e, Drugs, Daaru and Danga

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonialibra

people are tweeting ...

If #sky wins #bb5 he will spends the money in 3D i.e, Drugs, Daaru and Danga

spends money in 3D along with PB 🤣
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hurayyy..okay hurray doesnt sound like me...let me do it again..BURAHHH 100 pagezz😆