*~Mahek's Paradise Fan AT 4~* - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kingkhans

Sonialibra,  all your posts are perfect and make complete sense.

I had liked Mehak even in her movie - Nayee Padosan and she had got good reviews also, but her voice was dubbed, her hindi was a problem. How good she speaks hindi and Punjabi, shows she has worked very hard on her language and accent too.

When the show started I started liking her ,but I saw her provoking Shradha unnecessarily so I thought she is also lke others, but later became good friends with Shraddha when she realized it was not her mistake. I really started liking her more, from the fight with Sky, bcoz Sky was vv rude to her, and in fight with Sid, she stood up really well, and she always supported Shraddha, Lakshmi, and anyone her friend.

I became her big fan in the 3 weeks before she was evicted, when I saw her big heart  - she let PM be captain when Amar had chouce,  - she  saved Sky, to show him that if he changes she can forgive and also how she keeps the promise, but Sky never paid back in any way. And then when she voted for Sid to be captain, and while leaving she made him the captain. She was so good and so happy in he last week with Andrew after things had got sorted out with Sky. She was enjoying herself, and all of a sudden she is eliminated.  THAT DAY I BECAME HER DIE HARD FAN AND A PERMANENT MEHAKIAN.

None other than her deserves to win. noone.
thanxs
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Ohh!! Koi baat nahi!! Now net problem is solve!! Come to rock at AT!! Harpreet is also not very active!! BB is going to end!! I will miss my buddies
sach mein,i can't imagine what will i do after BB ends😭,but still we will come to this AT and will never leave each other🤗
Originally posted by KaranWahi5

mujhe b yeh cup chahye tha,but iski price dekh kar i thought rehne do😆
😳actually NRI logo ke liye 50% discount if they help me in visa😆😆
Originally posted by ssshhh

Many in dis forum started by liking some other housemate but chaged later on 2 liking Mahek, like SukhSandhu, Khushi nd many more. I didn't like PM frm begining, but has no favs, though lliked Rags. I would often defend PB🤣 whn members would bash her regaridng PM.😆
it means mahek has the quality to change a person liking...
Originally posted by blossom1234

hello🤗
coming after so many days,again stupid net problem came..hate my net😡
so how r u all?

😛😛😛😛Headline few days earlier😛

😲😲PB just ordered 50000 cups😲😲

god knows only wats in her mind
Originally posted by crudeform

😛😛😛😛Headline few days earlier😛
awww😳...actually my net attacked me and so i was kidnapped in my house🤣🤣but mahek ka pyaar mujhe wapas kheech laaya😳🤗
Originally posted by sonialibra

it means mahek has the quality to change a person liking...
Undoubtedly Mahek is a very likable person. It's to her credit tht so many ppl like her. Also I've seen dat those who aren't fans of any1, generally like Mahek as she comes across as a strong personality.
Most of Mehak's fans have started liking her gradually and became her die hard fans. Peopl say she picked up fights with Sky and Sid to gain popularity, but th fact is that she really avoided Sky in both the fights, but he didnt stop provoking and when didnt get any response, he became personal and it was only after that Mehak broke down.
today i think is a fun episode becz i see in promo mahek is dancing wid sumo wrestler...