Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingkhans thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sonialibra,  all your posts are perfect and make complete sense.

I had liked Mehak even in her movie - Nayee Padosan and she had got good reviews also, but her voice was dubbed, her hindi was a problem. How good she speaks hindi and Punjabi, shows she has worked very hard on her language and accent too.

When the show started I started liking her ,but I saw her provoking Shradha unnecessarily so I thought she is also lke others, but later became good friends with Shraddha when she realized it was not her mistake. I really started liking her more, from the fight with Sky, bcoz Sky was vv rude to her, and in fight with Sid, she stood up really well, and she always supported Shraddha, Lakshmi, and anyone her friend.

I became her big fan in the 3 weeks before she was evicted, when I saw her big heart  - she let PM be captain when Amar had chouce,  - she  saved Sky, to show him that if he changes she can forgive and also how she keeps the promise, but Sky never paid back in any way. And then when she voted for Sid to be captain, and while leaving she made him the captain. She was so good and so happy in he last week with Andrew after things had got sorted out with Sky. She was enjoying herself, and all of a sudden she is eliminated.  THAT DAY I BECAME HER DIE HARD FAN AND A PERMANENT MEHAKIAN.

None other than her deserves to win. noone.
Originally posted by: KaranWahi5

hey guys,koi hai?

yaya how r u!😛
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
guys kal se isi cup me tea pina😳😳
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meray paas yeh wala cup nahi hai crudeform 😭
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Hey How r you??

hey naureen ryt?sory if im wrong.im gud.wat abt u?
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

yaya how r u!😛

im gud.nd u?
btw thanx for the pm
viknandera thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

OK seems many Mahekians around. So asking u guys whn u started liking Mahek.

Actually I think many like me didn't even know Mahek b4 BB5 started. So it would be fun discussing whn u guys started liking Mahek.

actually I hated mahek when the season started🤢, I was fan of PM😳, I had an image of mahek in my mind nd that was - selfish, self centered, Drama queen, quick to fight😡 etc. but then the day sky nd she fought nd he went on her past life, i felt bad nd sorry for her for the first time bt still i was PM's fan, nd the other day, Mahek and sky fought nd he said something about her face, I didnt watch the episode completely so i was confused if sky really said something abt her face because I thought sky can stoop to any level bt nt this level, I supported sky, nd hated Mahek again😡 because i didnt knw there is IF and BB site where uncensored epiodes u can see and you can express your views, Then I came to see if there is any forum going where I can say bad things to Mahek nd It was the first time I came to IF😳, In popular bb5 threads, there was Mahek's AT no.2, I thought lets go and bash Mahek fans😆, nd there nitu_st posted some video of bb site, Then i moved to bb site for the first time😕, I watched the episode nd it was clear abt what sky said abt Mahek's face, I found it quite interesting and watched other uncensored footage and episodes, After watching the footages, I was so mad at sky and pm😡, I blindly trusted them😭, Then i started a new post abt Sky really talked abt Mahek's face accident and offered her money, (that was my first post on IF) but because I was a newbie, the post dint get fameCry, then I joined If regularly, liked the posts of you guys, but didnt post anything and day by day, my hatred for Mahek vanished, my love for PM also, and became Mahek's fan, started expressing my views
and see today here I am, besides making office presentations, I'm here with you guys spending time in making siggi and pics🤣 and spending nearly all of my salary to save mahek from nominations and then to get her wildcard entry
😆

im gud.nd u?
btw thanx for the pm

i am always fine

n welcome

glad u enjoy main post!!😛
viknandera thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Meray paas yeh wala cup nahi hai crudeform 😭

Mere bank a/c. me 5000$ send kar do😳, main tumhe cup send kar doonga🤣
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey naureen ryt?sory if im wrong.im gud.wat abt u?

You are right Samia!! I am Naureen!! Howz your day? How was the yesterday Undekha Action I missed it