Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: crudeform

🀣🀣

haha..Fab...lolπŸ˜†
sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mahek vs pm
1. don't like her at all...she is alwyas jealous of everbody specially mahek even mahek supported her in sid case... many r saying dats a act but i find it real becz no one can fake... becz of the instant reaction when sid said some gaali...u can't react  dat quickly or make a strategy in such a time...
2.when mahek come to console her she is also showing attitude by doing her pranayaam...when pm realize no one is supporting her and  realize only mahek come so den pooja go to mahek and telling her story...and i would definitely say dat's called a strategy( if u understand human behaviour)
3. in 1st week poja telling shraddha (who is mahek?, actress?which film?)
4. and now after her eviction telling mahek is after salman if u don't knw her earlier and don't knw salman u making a fool of urself...
5.don't knw how to take a stand .
6 pooja bedi & sky always say bad thing abt her but she doesn't have da guts to stand against them...
7.when sid abuse pooja mahek react at the same moment and the same week but pooja u react late and after apkf in which salman take class of sid ...den u realize how much attention mahek got .den u go attacking sid ...when da matter is over ...which shows u only fight for  your own sake and to be safe from nomination
8.broom incident  and pushing sid
9.always trying everbody say sorry to you...even when you r at fault...when somebody ask u to say sory u said i already did it...sorrry can't make u a small or bigger person bt shows a clear picture and nature of da person...
10.many more which u can see on twitter...

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🀣🀣

This is so good!!!

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonialibra

mahek vs pm

1. don't like her at all...she is alwyas jealous of everbody specially mahek even mahek supported her in sid case... many r saying dats a act but i find it real becz no one can fake... becz of the instant reaction when sid said some gaali...u can't react  dat quickly or make a strategy in such a time...
2.when mahek come to console her she is also showing attitude by doing her pranayaam...when pm realize no one is supporting her and  realize only mahek come so den pooja go to mahek and telling her story...and i would definitely say dat's called a strategy( if u understand human behaviour)
4. and now after her eviction telling mahek is after salman if u don't knw her earlier and don't knw salman u making a fool of urself...
6 pooja bedi & sky always say bad thing abt her but she doesn't have da guts to stand against them...
7.when sid abuse pooja mahek react at the same moment and the same week but pooja u react late and after apkf in which salman take class of sid ...den u realize how much attention mahek got .den u go attacking sid ...when da matter is over ...which shows u only fight for  your own sake and to be safe from nomination
9.always trying everbody say sorry to you...even when you r at fault...when somebody ask u to say sory u said i already did it...sorrry can't make u a small or bigger person bt shows a clear picture and nature of da person...

πŸ‘πŸ‘i agree dostπŸ‘πŸ‘
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sonialibra

mahek vs pm

Vet true!! These poo's are so double standard
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣

LOL. First thought was dat another gimmick by PB/ Dale 2 discredit Mahek.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just too good cruseform.πŸ‘
sonialibra thumbnail

mahek vs laxmi

1. it's nt normal for anyone to touch transgenders in india(becz it's still a taboo in india) ,but our mahek share bed with her.
2. always supported her in every way
3.der friendship is real and i feel more honesty frn mahek side...
4. mahek never nominate mahek but laxmi nominated her becoz of pooja bedi influence...
5. mahek is nt frnd and not good terms wid pooja bedi,but never stop laxmi frm talking to pooja bedi...it shows she never force her opinion on her.
6.laxmi doubt mahek for nominating her ut we knw she never voted against her .so she remains loyal to her friends which she trusted...
7.mahek is da one who can control laxmi in her rudra avatar...⭐️

sonialibra thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Vet true!! These poo's are so double standard

yes...both pooja are completely nuts which nitu said in one of her post...
soniali g great work keep up tha great work at bhi chalo hain ap ke wajha c!!
sonialibra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

through spaming!!!πŸ˜†

par fir bhi spaming mein kya likhe...πŸ˜‰