*~Mahek's Paradise Fan AT 4~* - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago

The likes on Mahek's BB profile have crossed 7000 plus. Mahek is d front runner 4 winning d title nd if she doesn't we all know it's not coz she lacked supporters.

nitu dat was made by kiran..apni hiphopstakiran ohne banaya c oh video

Originally posted by harpkaur

nitu dat was made by kiran..apni hiphopstakiran ohne banaya c oh video

oh cool!! ok when she visits ill ask her or just PM!! thanks Harp! 😃
India Mahekians please vote... non-Indian Mahekians if you have contacts in India please get them to vote!! this is our last chance... one day left! 

Twitter users please tweet to @jessugeorge (the producer of BB5) and @colorstv and @BeingSalmanKhan showing your support for Mahek and wanting her to win! tag #bb5 at the end of the tweet! 

they are cutting Mahek's clips and pulling it all in uncensored footage! its fishy and im not liking it... so please VOTE and support on all social forums! 
Mahek looking amazing!! love all the new outfits! 😊

i think shes not exercising because the school task is during her workout time and yesterday she said she was sick!! 

want her to dance again though!! 
Dis forum is being filled wid anti-Mahek threads nd d TMs keep bringing dem in d 1st page by continously commenting on dem. Guys don't comment in these threads, coz der's just no point. Instead if u hv a respond, post it in a new thread or threads tht r pro-Mahek.

Yesterday der were quite a few pro-Mahek threads, lets bring dem in d fore-front nd keep commenting der.
where are my Mahekians these days?? 😆

some pics from BB fb page... 
THANK YOU FOR ADDING ME IN TO THE LIST...
hello guys..i have so many new picz of mahek from d last few episodes..will send dem to nikki as soon as i get some time..

u guyz r amazing..dont let the haters pull u down..stay up high..keep loving...

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

😊
nice pics 👏