Bigg Boss Season 5

*~Mahek's Paradise Fan AT 4~* - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-RainbowWarrior

Yep, I was SO looking forward to the episode yesterday and we got to see no interesting reactions. Monday night is too far away... wish we could hijack a satellite and get it to zoom in on the BB house. We would 24 hours footage πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

hijack sataliteπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No pic of Mahek Santa on BB site!! Not fair πŸ˜”
kingkhans thumbnail
Hi guys, Im also a Mehakian , and I have been following this forum everyday for getting the latest updates on Mehak specially, but Im so happy that I had to come in. Whatever I have to write is already mentioned by someone on the forum everyday

Congrats to all the MEHAKIANS.

MEHAK rocks. Im not a fanatic kind of guy, I used to support Mehak or Amar, but on the day of elimination, I became a huge fan of Mehak, and now I support only her to win.
kingkhans thumbnail
1 song dedicated to Mehak from Vijaypath -

Aayiye aapka intezaar tha...Aayiye aapka intezaar tha...
Der lagi aane main tumko, shukr hai phir bhi aaye to
Aas ne dil ka saath na choda, waise hum ghabraye to
Aayiye aapka intezaar tha...Aayiye aapka intezaar tha...

naureenfizz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-RainbowWarrior

Yep, I was SO looking forward to the episode yesterday and we got to see no interesting reactions. Monday night is too far away... wish we could hijack a satellite and get it to zoom in on the BB house. We would 24 hours footage πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Your siggies are awesome
naureenfizz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kingkhans

Hi guys, Im also a Mehakian , and I have been following this forum everyday for getting the latest updates on Mehak specially, but Im so happy that I had to come in. Whatever I have to write is already mentioned by someone on the forum everyday

Congrats to all the MEHAKIANS.

MEHAK rocks. Im not a fanatic kind of guy, I used to support Mehak or Amar, but on the day of elimination, I became a huge fan of Mehak, and now I support only her to win.

Welcome to Mahek AT 😊
😊
kingkhans thumbnail
I was so excited to watch yest episod, waiting till Monday is difficult. i wish she handles the evil trio v well without herself getting blamed for creating fights or anything.
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome kingkhans πŸ‘πŸΌ
Red-EYEs thumbnail
MAHEK JINGLES HER WAY BACK IN THE BIGG BOSS HOUSE 

Two weeks away from the finale, Bigg Boss takes a new turn of bringing in a wild card entry ' Mahek Chahal, in the house. When Mahek was asked to leave a fortnight back, the Norway return promised herself to take a flight back only after she has met every contestant of the house face to face. She thought her wish would be granted only after the show ends, but destiny planned to play a different ball game all together. She stood tall in front of all the contestants right on the eve of Christmas being an equal contender. 

Dressed in the Santa Claus costume, Mahek's entry surprised her friends and shocked her foes in the house. While Mahek had convinced herself to be back with a bang on the show, she also turned out to be a rude shock for all those contestants who had never expected to see the lady back, at least while in the house. From being insulted about her jaw displacement to being knocked down about her character, she has seen it all and faced all the more once out of the house. 
This was her only chance to go back in the house and return the favor to all those who made her two months stay in the house miserable. Looks like this Santa has plans of making every contestant's Christmas a memorable one. With the straight-on-your-face lady back in the house, how can we not expect lots of drama and action for the final two weeks in the house? 

Source

Red-EYEs thumbnail
~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS TO  MAHEKIANS~~~

Edited by aventis - 12 years ago