Bigg Boss Season 5

*~Mahek's Paradise Fan AT 4~* - Page 27

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
congrtz all d mahekianz..since u all knw i used 2 take episode picz..wen mahek came 2 d stage..i had tearz in my eyez..cuz wen mahek went out i thought it was d end of bigg boss for me..thank you bigg boss for bringing mahek back

i took a few picz 2dai..will send dem 2 nikki & she can post them on the page...

u guyz are awsome..thnx 2 each & every mahekian

nikki, nitu & naureen check ur inbox

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahek looked DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS.

She made the yellow colour looked so beautiful! and ahhh that beautiful smile! BAjado sab ki band mahek! sab se zyada Juhi ki

Guys..i want your support. like my post if you want to slap juhi here!!

we want BB people to know that Juhi looked really ugly after today's AKF.
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harpkaur

congrtz all d mahekianz..since u all knw i used 2 take episode picz..wen mahek came 2 d stage..i had tearz in my eyez..cuz wen mahek went out i thought it was d end of bigg boss for me..thank you bigg boss for bringing mahek back

i took a few picz 2dai..will send dem 2 nikki & she can post them on the page...

u guyz are awsome..thnx 2 each & every mahekian

nikki, nitu & naureen check ur inbox

Heyyy!! 🤗

I was about to ask you for the snapshots! she lookes so damn cute and pretty! ⭐️

MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missed mahek,now lets pray and hope she wins bb5 :) we get to see her morning dance,it was getting boring with out her :/ btw mahek looked stunning today,Sanju asked if it will be unfair for the other contestants as she will be going back her answer was sky amar sunny and Sid all came late into the show so it will be fair :) this is why I like her, she's real and honest!Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MissJohnAbraham

Missed mahek,now lets pray and hope she wins bb5 :) we get to see her morning dance,it was getting boring with out her :/ btw mahek looked stunning today,Sanju asked if it will be unfair for the other contestants as she will be going back her answer was sky amar sunny and Sid all came late into the show so it will be fair :) this is why I like her, she's real and honest!

exactlyy...onli juhi iz dere from d begining..rest are late lateefz😃

wen sunny came den PB had no issuez
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harpkaur

exactlyy...onli juhi iz dere from d begining..rest are late lateefz😃

wen sunny came den PB had no issuez

Bang on,pb should zip it and the rest of the haters should zip it coz eveythings fair in love and war:) juhi the dual face should never win bb5,i pray hope our mahek wins:) mahekians for life :DEdited by MissJohnAbraham - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: revolutionahead

guys bb is just playing with our emotions😉hoped to see mahek's entry in the house and reactions of housemates especially sid, but i guess we have to wit till monday😊 nevertheless mahek looked absolutely awesome in the yellow gown and too cute when she said that housemates wont have proper sleep in the night after her entry.
fireworks expected🥳
and most importantly she looked poised. i had apprehensions that she might get carried away in attacking the sky and co but now i m assured that she will go with the flow and react acc to circumstances😊
i m ecstatic . just cant express my happiness seeing her back on screen after so long😉😆

Totally agree wid u! She was as dignified nd real as ever. Also whn SD asked if she would keep a low or high profile, she said dat she would be d same she was b4. Good answer, coz she wouldn't even know how 2 be different nd dat's d Mahek everyone so loves anyways. Blunt, gutsy nd extremely likable.
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
princess is back...loved watching her today in APF
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
o balley o balley balley.yipee Mehak is back.now i will watch BB.and Monday episode will surely be rocking and shocking .rocking for all MEHAK FANS AND MAY BE FOR SID AND Shocking for sky and group and also for amar.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Our Baby is back!! She was looking stunning in Yellow!! I love our confident Mahek!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MAHEKIANS
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago