Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Looking forward to Mehek's re entry 😃

same here!! the will be an EPIC episode!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys..i made a VM on mahek..i didnt have videos so i made it from pictures..its too bad..but i made it just and just for Mahek with lots of love...i hope you all like it too...and i dont have a YT acc. to so uploaded it from my Bro's id..lol

Here is the video-
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Guys..i made a VM on mahek..i didnt have videos so i made it from pictures..its too bad..but i made it just and just for Mahek with lots of love...i hope you all like it too...and i dont have a YT acc. to so uploaded it from my Bro's id..lol

Here is the video-

good 1 thnx for shring!!!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

same here!! the will be an EPIC episode!! ðŸ˜ƒ

For Sure! I'd give anything to see the expressiong on people's faces (of those who are inside the house) 😆

BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Here is the video-

wow!! awesome VM Khushi! love all the pics and the song! im going to add it to the first page! ðŸ˜ƒ

our Mahek is the soul of the bb5 house... cant wait to see her back! 
BollyPC thumbnail

Mahek Chahal to re-enter Bigg Boss

Sumit Jha, TNN | Dec 20, 2011, 01.55PM IST
Read More:Pooja Bedi|Mahek Chahal|Bigg Boss|Against Me
Mahek Chahal

This season's Bigg Boss has seen way too many twists and turns, but there seems to be yet another twist that is waiting to happen by this weekend.

Mahek Chahal, whose eviction received a lot of shocked responses, has been approached to enter the house again through a wild card. But there is a turn to the tale, which is that Mahek will be competing with Shonali and Laxmi for the entry, and the person who receives the highest votes by the majority of audiences will enter the house.

When contacted, Mahek confirmed the news. She says, "I have been out for more than a week and in this time all that I have done is viewed the episodes of the 10 weeks that I was in the house. I was quite shocked at most of the footage I saw and know the realities of so many people who are still in the house. I very seriously want to enter the house and teach them a lesson for back-stabbing especially when I took them as friends. More over I want to settle scores with Sky and make sure the audience knows about the planning that Pooja Bedi and Sky have done Against Me to get me out of the house. Each week I fought for my position and I was falsely implicated of being close to Mr. Khan just because I have done 2 films with him and knowing him was taken as a crime. Also I have got so much support from people outside that I want the world to know that it was my fans (who call themselves Mahekians) and not a pull that was saving me."

With Shonali and Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching.

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: small_boss5

harp, plz take my name out of the list

dont ask me the reason

it will be the biggest favour to me what u can do for me

seriosly

BollyPC thumbnail
Mahi... Harp is busy and cant update till later but she will!! 

can you please reduce the font size of both posts!! 

whats up anyways? 😕 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^i cant im sorry !!!

but plz accept my request, it will be the best new yr gift to me
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: small_boss5

^^i cant im sorry !!!

but plz accept my request, it will be the best new yr gift to me

ok Harp will remove you when shes comes back!