Dada-ji
Swammini
Dabbu
Vanshika
Virendra
Beeji
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I voted for Virat in the poll .. Manvi's character type we have already seen in other shows (though Manvi's acting skills outshines all).. but Virat's is different and refreshing ! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Seraphic-

I voted for Virat in the poll .. Manvi's character type we have already seen in other shows (though Manvi's acting skills outshines all).. but Virat's is different and refreshing ! πŸ˜›
AGREED :D
Originally posted by Hubze

Hey who likez swammini man...???????????????????????? πŸ˜• 😲
Hahaha...lmao...I bet u do :D She not bad at all ;)
hahahahhaaa manviii then virat...vaise manvi won the polll...manvi rockzzz
Manvi is like the heart and soul of this show. She's the one who creates the problems but she's the one who makes me laugh and smile at the end of the day. Love all of the characters though. They are all very unique in their own way. Although I really like Viraat and Kadambari after Manvi. 
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Manvi is like the heart and soul of this show. She's the one who creates the problems but she's the one who makes me laugh and smile at the end of the day. Love all of the characters though. They are all very unique in their own way. Although I really like Viraat and Kadambari after Manvi. 
I totally agree with u :D
Originally posted by dramaqueen247

Hahaha...lmao...I bet u do :D She not bad at all ;)

Dude your insane or what 😲... No offense to the actress but I just have Swammini...🀒
Originally posted by Hubze

Dude your insane or what 😲... No offense to the actress but I just have Swammini...🀒
lol...we were just joking around...dont worry im on the same page as u...not a fan of swammini at all either:D
Originally posted by dramaqueen247

I totally agree with u :D

HeheπŸ˜ƒ
It is hard to say who I like more from Virat and Manvi...some episodes my vote goes to Virat some it goes to Manvi...I love both of them both together and individually...but unfortunatley these days it is boring with very less of bothEdited by Rach-dc - 12 years ago