Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Umm...A prediction?!

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellloo Hii People!!πŸ˜ƒ

Today's episode was overwhelming! (Kinda!)

So, this is what I am guessign should happen!!😳

-Khushi will tell Arnav about her break up tom!
-Arnav will be happy from inside, but won't show and will ask her whats the reason!
-La will tell Anjali the reason of La-ASR break up!
-La will give a hint about *Khushi-Arnavji* relationship to ANJALI!
-There back to Arshi...Khushi will say, "hum aapko nahi bata sakte", and so Arnav will be like, "to phir main bhi tumhe mera aur La ke break up ka reason nahi bata sakta!"

***Now engagment is finished, guests are gone!***

-All Raizadas and Guptas in the main room of Raizadas!
-La tries to leave and saying goodbye to everyone!
-She hugs everyone (not Guptas ofcourse, but surely, Paayash!)
-At the end, she first hugs ASR, saying, goodbye ASR!
-Then, LAST, she hugs Khushi, and says in front of everyone - "Khushi ASR ka khayal rakhana, kyunki woh sirf tumhari baate sunte hai!" Khushi cries and asks La not to go, but she leaves!

***There is RM without La, everyone feeling empty, including Arshi!***

-Nani scolds Arnav in front of everyone, Anjali says blah blah to Arnav in front of everyone, Guptas just stare, Paayash and mama-mami just stare, and KHUSHI - gives him the "aapne ek ladki ka dil todke thik nahi kiya Arnavji, dil tutane par kitna dard hota hai, humse jyada aur kaun samaj sakta hai" look...And in return, Arnav's all guilty and "I am sorry Lavanya, I am really sorry Khushi" look...

***Next morning***

-Anjali-ASR-Nani convo...About ASR's future...
-Anjali tells ASR-Nani how Khushi's mangetar is and how she is broken and she didn't want her to tell about her break up to anyone until payash engagemtn!
-ASR feeling sorry for Khushi!

********************************************************************************************

Now, the question is what will happen after this?! How will Arshi come together? What can possibly bring them together?! If nothing happened during the engagement today, then, we need a very strong reason that can bring them together LOGICALLY!

Something like, Shyam-Khushi scenes seen by ASR and doubting Khushi and stuff, aur Khushi's babuji's death, or Anjali broken just by knowing a lil truth about Shyam!!! Because I do not think Arnav shadi ke liye manega (may be if ANJALI puts an offer of Khushi in front of him, since La has given her a hint about Khushi!, but I doubt it since the theme is love-hate-misunderstanding, so I do not think, ARSHI will marry so easily, there has to be something very dramatic!)

Now, my lil tariff corner...

@Barun...Okay, serisouly, you have hiden all those words which can describe you, I mean, all of them, have become useless to descrie you anymore! So, straight and simple, *NO WORDS*! And I MEAN IT!

@ Sanaya di...You look really beautiful in curly hair! And I loved your pink suit today! Not that I hate your pom-pom dresses, I love them too cuz I, myself, is a fan of pom-poms!

@Sana...To Be Honest...Do another show after this, and take a lead role...I promise, I will be the first one to watch it! You are truly beautiful!

@CVs...Good Job! Please don't bring a new male character! Okay, fine, even if you bring one, do not create a trio between ARSHI and the new male! Bring La back instead with the new Male, but no ARSHI!

@IPKKND fans...I have been reading the posts during the weekend, and I know what hapened! Let us chilax peeps!πŸ˜‰ We are cool!😎 The coolest fans on earth!😎 And I love the OS's and FF's that have been written about the current tracks! I just don't get time to reply!😳 Otherwise, there are some FANTASTIC writers on our forum yaarr!! Truly!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What do you all think? Wanna reply?

P.S. I DO NOT WANT A NEW MALE ENTRY IN THE SHOW!!!😭

Khushi (😳ArshiLover😳)
Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLover thumbnail
Yaar koi to reply karo!😭
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww hey, i loved ur post!! Havent seen todays epi as it hasnt aired in the UK yet but i read updates and i cant wait!!!

Ur predictions seem pretty good, it could happen like that. And i so agree, i dont want a new male entry in the show - they need to concentrate on Arnav and Khushi and a triangle would just be so cliche... I hope its not gonna happen!!
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
superb prediction !
i hope this happens in da show nd i also don't want a new male entry !
ArshiLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww hey, i loved ur post!! Havent seen todays epi as it hasnt aired in the UK yet but i read updates and i cant wait!!!

Ur predictions seem pretty good, it could happen like that. And i so agree, i dont want a new male entry in the show - they need to concentrate on Arnav and Khushi and a triangle would just be so cliche... I hope its not gonna happen!!

Thanks yaar!πŸ˜ƒ

I really really hope the trio doesnt happen!
ArshiLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rafid11

superb prediction !
i hope this happens in da show nd i also don't want a new male entry !

Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ
anjaani07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiLover

Thanks yaar!πŸ˜ƒ

I really really hope the trio doesnt happen!

No Problem!

You know, i just watched the seg, its a 15 second clip with the voiceover guy saying 'love triangle ka chance hai'... that doesn't mean it'll happen? Well im keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it doesnt!!πŸ˜‰
ArshiLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

No Problem!

You know, i just watched the seg, its a 15 second clip with the voiceover guy saying 'love triangle ka chance hai'... that doesn't mean it'll happen? Well im keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it doesnt!!πŸ˜‰

Was that in SBB or SBS? Becuase I watched the SBB segment put here on the forum 2-3 times, but did not hear anyone say that there will be a new entry? Did I miss it?πŸ˜•

Yeh if it said chance hai, then, yeh bhi chance hai ki trio na ho!
ArshiLover thumbnail

Thank you!πŸ˜›
anjaani07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiLover

Was that in SBB or SBS? Becuase I watched the SBB segment put here on the forum 2-3 times, but did not hear anyone say that there will be a new entry? Did I miss it?πŸ˜•

Yeh if it said chance hai, then, yeh bhi chance hai ki trio na ho!

It was a tiny SBS clip, here's a link for it:

Hope it works!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago