India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

19th Dec

anonymous4 Senior Member
anonymous4
anonymous4

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
After seeing today's episode I'm shocked and happy at the pace the show is moving at! In the same episode Gaurav revealed his truth and Imli found out about Brahma and Uttara's affair. I have to say the show is doing amazing!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20maryadafan1indiaforums1234forestryneel_jayanna44tvdekhaBheegiBasantiFIZK6KhatamKahani

karnati200 Groupbie
karnati200
karnati200

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree with you
manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
loved tht imli saw with her own eyes about uttara and brahma n is on  dev's side and  now priya wants adi to talk to brahma LOL brahma might have to take a pill after all the info he gets coz if he wants to stay good in adi's mind he'll have to accept gaurav's truth lets c wat happens gaurav's truth comes out first or the divorce on uttara's b-day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maryadafan1indiaforums1234anonymous4tvdekhaKhatamKahani

forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
yes quite interesting with the pace as it is going at now.  Difficult to predict turn of events.  Amazing that Vidya's father didn't know what gay was.  Goes to show that even in todays society, some people are still ignorant about such relationships.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234tvdekhaBheegiBasantiKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forestry

yes quite interesting with the pace as it is going at now.  Difficult to predict turn of events.  Amazing that Vidya's father didn't know what gay was.  Goes to show that even in todays society, some people are still ignorant about such relationships.
I'm not so sure he didn't know. It seemed like he didn't connect "gay" with his knowledge till a bit later.  I can't imagine that Vidya's mother would've said it to him; she would most likely just try to avoid it and say they'll deal with it in the morning.

Edited by likarsh - 19 December 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234forestryBheegiBasanti

indiaforums1234 Senior Member
indiaforums1234
indiaforums1234

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Based on the father's first reaction, where he said something like, what is this gay, what is the disease?, it didn't seem like he knew what being gay was.

But what did Vidya's mother know and how did she explain to the father after she took him away for a private talk? From what's been shown in the past, Vidya never clearly explained to her mother what the issue was. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
From what I gather he knew what gay is.  He just didn't connect the term "gay" to it.  Surely he's heard of the term before here and there, they have access to a television. They're not totally isolated.  It just took him a bit to make that connection.  

If Gaurav had used the Sanskrit term, I suspect he would've understood straight away.  

I'm not sure exactly what Vidya's mother knows. It's a little ambiguous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234BheegiBasanti-mina-

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiaforums1234

Based on the father's first reaction, where he said something like, what is this gay, what is the disease?, it didn't seem like he knew what being gay was.

But what did Vidya's mother know and how did she explain to the father after she took him away for a private talk? From what's been shown in the past, Vidya never clearly explained to her mother what the issue was. 

That is what I felt too...he did not seem to connect with the word "gay" at all initially. I was shocked to see him come back shouting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index