-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

thanks sara
once gaian baba ki jai ho
then sara how the epi fo ryou  

epi was gud but i am feeling pity for anant this is not my anant how dashing and sensible he used to be mazaak bna ke rakh diya hai itne ache character ka cvs ne i dont know y but it seems ke they r purposely showing amar better than anant so that anant gets jealous of him being superior and stupid drank in that jealousy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Me to agree with one factor that CV has him joker ad to move story further they are making amar more superior. His is caler cut character assassinations i don't want to add more sara I just lost my patience. But when I think in terms of 21 year old boy all this can happen and esp with one who drinks for the first time. He was very supportive of N . But it is not clear to me how a boss could call an employees house to seek permission . This is weird. But amar danced well.

Edited by clarissajohn - 21 December 2011 at 1:17am

-Sara-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Me to agree with one factor that CV has him joker ad to move story further they are making amar more superior. His is caler cut character assassinations i don't want to add more sara I just lost my patience. But when I think in terms of 21 year old boy all this can happen and esp with one who drinks for the first time. He was very supportive of N . But it is not clear to me how a boss could call an employees house to seek permission . This is weird. But amar danced well.

dont say me abt amamr and navya relation why he is so meherban in her anyone in the world will get jealous coz previuosly he was the only one for her who superior to her and noe he knows that amar is better than him in some ways thats y he is getting jealous and trying to be superior over him but making fool of himself i so want this MU and office track to end i cat hancle it any more

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

I don't think A thinks that amar  is superior to him but he don't want amar to gave attention to N . That's all.

-Sara-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Esha was telling that writer changed. So we are seeing this experimentation.

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

I don't think A thinks that amar  is superior to him but he don't want amar to gave attention to N . That's all.

yes he dont think he thinks navya thinks like that that is his MU not that thr is something btwn amar and N so only to show her he is the best he is doing all that which happens in real life but i dont want this real life drama with my Anya thats only the problem of cvs which they r not able to understand reality dikhao but thoda dreamy chalega na

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@Clarissa/Sara: Its a surprise that Anant still didn't realise that its a staff party...Agree with you that the CVs has turned him dumb to show the J angle...What was the reason behind the jealousy? I didn't find a reason...And Amar asking permission looked weird for me also...Still I liked the episode...I enjoyed to see our Majnu getting jealous...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Saraclarissajohn

Go to top