India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 79)

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
@Jenny...Yes..so bechare our SS2 are not at fault..it is the director who should be butchered here.
I am sure..he has never had any romance in his life!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by spdp

Jen, girl named Vishakha Dugar.. She was in his twitter list too, but then he purged it few months ago!

Btw, behna is sure going to gain High trps - pehle shaadi then this!
Hamare show main toh shaadi bhi thik se hogi ya Nahin is a question! Yeh Sab toh impossible hai!

No thats not her, the girl in the show's name is abigail jain Tongue Hell yes behena is going to get like amazing TRPS!! Why dont Navya cvs understand that once you are on an SP show, chemistry WORKS.  It makes audience happy and you happy too with TRPS. They need a hawt barish scene with AnYa just like Virika! That will make my dil khush!! 

@bold: that is exactly what the CVs don't want!!! sadists of the 1st order!!! Like I really want to know if there is any category of  audience which is pleased with the current going ons in the show???

I know!! I dont get what the point is right now!! Why aren't they utilizing their chance of shining!! I mean getting an SP show is a big thing, then I mean utilize it, atleast make the saasumas khush like SNS! Yeh lafda toh beech mein bhi nahi hai D'oh Its like so random!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Jenny...Thanks for the link..IMO, the male lead is a pro in all this stuff..He had a similar scene with his lead heroine in "Rang badalti odhni"..And our SS2's off screen chemistry is way better than these tow.
I think our SS2 have got it in them...it is just a matter of utilizing it properly!! Smile

Yes, KT is an expert!! He had some hot scenes in his first show LNMDJ and then RBO too! He is a pro with romantic scenes, even in his first show *sigh* he was soo good at his with his co-star! RBO has has some INTENSE scenes. very intense. like PG13 scenes. @BOLD err IKR! its like when you know the answer to the question but you dont see it for the CVS.

@Nids, Jenny...could it be a lack of experience?? is that why our leads are not being given romantic scenes? I mean you can look very funny doing some of these scenes if you don't get it right! but then again the picnic scene was a testament that they don't funny..anything butEmbarrassed...uff no point racking our minds I guess!!

Edited by geno0309 - 20 December 2011 at 4:02pm

-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

@Jenny...Yes..so bechare our SS2 are not at fault..it is the director who should be butchered here.

ROFL guessing he has no wife or kids LOL And even if he does, they are probably a result of good old sriphal LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@Soumya...I am sure, Somya gets embarrassed doing lovey-dovey scenes..She does not even look properly in A's eyes...like today during the time of dance as well...Ab iske peeche kya raaz hai, only God knows..Wink
But u are right, SS2 both were brilliant in the picnic scene..ho hesitation, no awkwardness..Embarrassed..so why now..ab to khulla licence hai inke paasTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309ClumsyIntrovertmanjha

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Okie peeps...will head home now...you two have a great day! talk to you guys soon...byeee

Noaddictmanjha

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

ROFL guessing he has no wife or kids LOL And even if he does, they are probably a result of good old sriphal LOL

Yeah..Sriphal must have given him the kiddos ka phal..LOL..Otherwise, dud must have been hopeless..LOL

-Reshmi-manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@Soumya Shaheer has done his music video which was like R-rated LOL IDK about him, maybe Soumya. I mean its her very first show. But I always wonder, that she almost signed in the role of Geet and the girl couldn't have had signed it if she was unconfertable with romance. Have you seen Geet scenes? They are so intense. I just blame the stupid director LOL

-Reshmi-geno0309NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

Go to top