Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 67)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Preet078

@ Nidhi New writer needs a time to clear all mess up and secondly i think its better both married someone less or show take a leap after ANYA break up ..So 3 years or 2 years A and N  are around 25-24 or whatever more mature and sensible then story should proceed .How many times we give excuse in name of leads age ..

Preet..But how will that go with the audience??I mean we have already seen marriage postponed once..Confused
Nidhi they not trust each other , share their problems  insecurities .its better  cvs write break up kae baad milte ...
First they are around 21 its not right age to get married .secondly cvs take us granted , they are around 21 so thats why they behave in this manner ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123TheRoopsyNoaddict-Reshmi-

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Kya baat cheet chal raha hay chokri logSmile Hum andar aa sakta hay?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpClumsyIntrovertgeno0309

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

@all: I think: they changed screenplay writers - not story writer - Anantikas name is still in the credit.
Lets see what comes out of this!
But with you all: they should try new directors more than anything/anyone else.

About the Episode:
My high point was  Bossdude A's dance : he was Hawt & Segsy in mithunda movesEmbarrassed - Loved it!
A+N dance: knock knock again: shoulder-kamariya: holding+dancing : basic instincts--this  bachcha party needs to learn big time! - -director's fault again!
Overall was good watch - and smooth flow of the story! [email protected] now you are not in college & Majnu all geared up to act like machoman!!

Where these leads to this couple:is to be seen now! HopeN uses her brain & calls RR for help: this timher chatrants on phone will be worthwhile!
I dread to think abt looneys reactio & even Mishras reaction!

Possibilities:
-RR comes & help take A home!
-BossA helps again to take ABbaby home
-Kaka acts continue with roop tera mastana for A&N!
-Loonies/mishrapapa march into party & drag sapoot & roopmati home!

-- I give up: need to go in BabaR's sharan!

Shaina awesome take! You pretty much ranted what I wanted to..even better..:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpClumsyIntrovertgeno0309

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by appu_12

[QUOTE=TheRoopsy]BREAKING NEWS : Writers for the show has changed yet again...Anantika is not associated with the show anymore - via Esha

Yes Roopali...just read that..So does this mean, shaadi postponed again???Confused

@Ujjaini..Yes..look how free they were during the SBS segment..What's wrong in front of the cameras??Confused
Thats what Nidhi, it seems as if its on purpose! I just dont get this, what is the actual scenario? can we get some insider info here? Nothing abt thire personal life, but ony why this stupidity in professional front? 

Pls no, no shadi postpone, aar ya paar! nothing in b/w.

I have said this before and say it again..they are trying too hard to say that we are so not a couple...and that shows in their acting now. both Shaheer and Saumya probably know that holding by elbows is a NO NO! If you are friends, you should not feel awkward or whatever...if you cant stand each other..oh well...you are bound by your job so atleast do that properly and they are both known to be professionals...so what is this whole weird thing...? They need to figure this out asap..because its just ruining their scenes together...

Hi Nidhi, Ritch, Shaina; IDK who are on twitter, but cant SS be tweeted for their so unromantic chemistry once and for all. We know they are capable of doing a good job then whats the problem? Because this is frustrating!

Edited by appu_12 - 20 December 2011 at 11:03am

spdpNoaddictClumsyIntrovertgeno0309

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

@ Nidhi New writer needs a time to clear all mess up and secondly i think its better both married someone less or show take a leap after ANYA break up ..So 3 years or 2 years A and N  are around 25-24 or whatever more mature and sensible then story should proceed .How many times we give excuse in name of leads age ..

Preet..But how will that go with the audience??I mean we have already seen marriage postponed once..Confused
Nidhi they not trust each other , share their problems  insecurities .its better  cvs write break up kae baad milte ...
First they are around 21 its not right age to get married .secondly cvs take us granted , they are around 21 so thats why they behave in this manner ...

Break ke Baad absolutely makes a sense here...with the current happenings there are cent percent chances that the marriage may be called off...A & N meanwhile do not get hooked by someone else instead they become stable and more sensible in life then we can have a marriage sequence...but I hear all of you shouting "IN YOUR DREAMS"...so I'll shut upLOL

Edited by TheRoopsy - 20 December 2011 at 11:08am

-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@UJjaini:

Do you remember that retro song of Jeetubhai(kekta ke bhi bapuji): 'dhal gaya din *tok* ho gayi shaam*tok*...

SS has been stalked with such queries & rants thru tweets but he keeps dodging them with good morning *tok* .. good evening *tak* ...
Bada hi shanaa chhichhora hai!WinkBig smile

Edited by spdp - 20 December 2011 at 11:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

appu_12TheRoopsyimnowherePreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-geno0309

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@ Shaina Nice take or Rant possibilty are horrible like navya episode ..

@ Mridula ..Hi Hug

@ Roopali mujhe bahut maar padena wali hai agar break kae baad jaise kuch hogaye show mein toh ...I know aise nhi hoga ...LOL

spdpTheRoopsyNoaddict-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
girls babaR latest prediction anant might have send pic to ranbir not om

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

appu_12spdpPreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-geno0309

Go to top