Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

@bold: satya vachan again!!!

LOL I am serious!! Theres this show with 16 year olds and they who aren't even in LOVE have had hot chemistry and humare AnYa have no scenes. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9hiEk9h7gE&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

look at this, why haven't AnYa had such hawt scenes like this. 

manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Me too felt bad for La
I mean the very fact that she knows ASR is smitten by khushi and the pain she hid...made me feel so bad for her...:(

I know!! OMG i will stop watching the show if she turns negative  She cannot turn negative!! Its a BIG no.
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No offense to you or anyone who watches it--I think Namrata does...but the leads look like a pair of rasogollas😆...BUT chemistry toh hai boss!!...sadly pretty faces don't necessarily make for pretty chemistry!!!-----as being proven time and again my you know who!!
manjha thumbnail

No offense to you or anyone who watches it--I think Namrata does...but the leads look like a pair of rasogollas😆...BUT chemistry toh hai boss!!...sadly pretty faces don't necessarily make for pretty chemistry!!!-----as being proven time and again my you know who!!

LMFAO 🤣 I wont disagree with you on that one!! Now when I look at them, I get hungry cause of rasgollas!! I want some now 😆 Erghhh! AnYa have chemistry, so much chemistry but why are the CVS not using it 😡 Virika's little talk was so hot today! It was hotter than any AnYa scene ever and Virika hardly touched in that scene!! How sad man 
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jenben: what do mommyaunties do when kids watch this show on tv?
And here we get statements like kids get wrong ideas & blah blah!
Btw : that girl is ss's kmhl buddy costar!

Hi Soumya:)
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LMFAO 🤣 I wont disagree with you on that one!! Now when I look at them, I get hungry cause of rasgollas!! I want some now 😆 Erghhh! AnYa have chemistry, so much chemistry but why are the CVS not using it 😡 Virika's little talk was so hot today! It was hotter than any AnYa scene ever and Virika hardly touched in that scene!! How sad man 

Ohh really????😳😳...now can't wait to catch this one! am getting wasted on the padosi serials mann...hey bhagguu...hehehe
geno0309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

@Jenben: what do mommyaunties do when kids watch this show on tv?
And here we get statements like kids get wrong ideas & blah blah!
Btw : that girl is ss's kmhl buddy costar!

Hi Soumya:)

Hi Shaina🤗@bold: a wild guess here..this show is on channel V right? arrey yeh channel hai hi aise shows ke liye..will be mommy-aunties' response..par SP..woh toh family channel hai...it caters to the family audience...never mind one of their other shows has crackling chemistry between unmarried leads!!!
manjha thumbnail
@Shaina Really? I dont think this girl was on kmhl but I may be wrong... Are you talking about the other SSheikh instead? 

@Soumya Watch it!! LOL swamini is being such a bitch!! BTW Virikia are gonna get trapped in a jugle with some intense hawwt moments in a hut with barish and all ☺️ Toally filmy but very hot!! 
manjha thumbnail

Hi Shaina🤗@bold: a wild guess here..this show is on channel V right? arrey yeh channel hai hi aise shows ke liye..will be mommy-aunties' response..par SP..woh toh family channel hai...it caters to the family audience...never mind one of their other shows has crackling chemistry between unmarried leads!!!

And they aint even in love yet 😕 sad story i tell you!! 
geno0309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Shaina Really? I dont think this girl was on kmhl but I may be wrong... Are you talking about the other SSheikh instead? 

@Soumya Watch it!! LOL swamini is being such a bitch!! BTW Virikia are gonna get trapped in a jugle with some intense hawwt moments in a hut with barish and all ☺️ Toally filmy but very hot!! 

@bold: am sooo watching this-heheh