geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Originally posted by geno0309

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Soumya ROFL ROFL Nabbya getting inspired by BD in her saat din eh LOL

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows Dead

Kuch toh asar ho loonie quilla mein rehne kaa...I won't be surprised if Navya took a leap and N is shown as a saas..she'll be a BD replicaROFL

@bold then even her kamal-ass will leave her and reside abroadLOL

Arrey nahin..you forget, she won't have a acid tongue..she will very sweetly get everyone to do her chores...she is the new age saas...sweet talk everyone into doing things..no image kharaab that wayWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsynuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows Dead

Kuch toh asar ho loonie quilla mein rehne kaa...I won't be surprised if Navya took a leap and N is shown as a saas..she'll be a BD replicaROFL

Arrey nahin..you forget, she won't have a acid tongue..she will very sweetly get everyone to do her chores...she is the new age saas...sweet talk everyone into doing things..no image kharaab that wayWink

@red silly me...I forgot this show is about nayi soch...LOL

nuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309soaplikermanjha

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
What was the point of showing stuff in today's epi.  Was it about fashion of 70's or Navya the new office queen or about Navya being embarrassed of Anant or of BD saying that she does all the work in the house

Before I start on my rant Tanu your take is much better than what the epi was all about today.

Fashion of 70's :  Did anybody notice that Anant's pants were super tight and he had a funny walk with them.  I thought that Anant with his sideburns and polka dots and glasses looked more like Elvis than Rajesh  Khanna.  His Polka dots were loud and screaming to me.  I liked Navya's ensemble.  I liked Amistha's too .  They both looked cute

Office Queen:  What is wrong with that New Age magazine.  Why were all from Amar Sir to the lowliest running to Navya for help.  She has started only 2 weeks or a month ago ( who knows).  She was the go to and know it all today.  Way to go kiddo.  Imagine if you were there for 3 months she may take over Amar sir's job too

Embarrassed:  I cannot understand why Navya did not introduce Anant as her fiance to Amar.  Was she embarrassed, guilty or secretive.  Is there going to be more shown on that?  I cannot believe that Deepu knew the party was for only employees and not family or friends then why was Anant not told.  What is so difficult about telling so?  Instead of saying woh main, woh main 10 times she can easily say " today is only for employees".  If you love your fiancee why put him on the spot and yourself too.  

BD:  BD saying that she is the one who does all the work in the house was the comic factor today.

This leads me to think that do the CV's or the Navya team watch the finished product before airing it to us.  HOMP

Sorry for the long rant. There is more I want to say but let me stop.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07spdpmadhu_sridhargeno0309Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

@soumya the show has turned into such a sadistic saga that we really need adda to keep our hopes alive after our daily dose of ranting...

You bet Roopali...only the adda is what keeps us going these days..thank heavens for that!

even AnYa wedding is keeping us hooked, but as learned from the past experience the most awaited things turn out to be fugly hereOuchstill hoping against the hope that AnYa wedding will make things much much better...

Roopali even Anya wedding is not making me excited coz I am expecting another Shagun track or Kanpur or woh 7 din or office track.  

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-geno0309manjhaladdoo598

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@bold..LOLOLOL

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerladdoo598

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Nice points you raise Isha...and the answers to which, only the CVs have..ohh wait they have no clue either!!!

Btw long rant?? today's episode..infact the past few episodes should give everyone a free pass on the amount of rants and the length of rantsLOL

spdpNoaddict-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

haha I do not see any naye soch here but see lots of naye sawal kyunki haar din dekhne ke baad mere man me hazaro sawale paidha hote hainLOL

Neha07TheRoopsy-Reshmi-geno0309laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@All..Babaji's official reporter reporting on the new prediction:-LOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 19 December 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharspdpTheRoopsygeno0309nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerladdoo598

Go to top