India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 37)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
koyi mere majnu ko kuch nahi kahega . This cv are mad. amr and navya grrrLOL relly feeling bad for my bechara anant

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@Preet, Neelu...I feel sorry for SS sometimes...this is not the way a show's lead should be treatedOuch
They are giving better characterization to Amar..which is wrong..but then also, Amar's role is short lived...I think this office track is ending in another 2 weeks...Confused

Also, I fail to understand why does every other show has to bring in the "J" factor to make two people realize their love for each other..??Confused

Edited by Nidhi82 - 20 December 2011 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Preet078ClumsyIntrovert

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

koyi mere majnu ko kuch nahi kahega . This cv are mad. amr and navya grrrLOL relly feeling bad for my bechara anant
no no clarissaa they are prefect ..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K-Reshmi-

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@nidhi-it's fine by me if they realise it at the end of all the crap!but i dont see that coming as per baba's pravachan!!!god!!!when is this office track winding up??D'oh

-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Preet, Neelu...I feel sorry for SS sometimes...this is not the way a show's lead should be treatedOuch
They are giving better characterization to Amar..which is wrong..but then also, Amar's role is short lived...I think this office track is ending in another 2 weeks...Confused

Also, I fail to understand why does every other show has to bring in the "J" factor to make two people realize their love for each other..??Confused
Yes yar he is talented actor and he is wasting time here. It would be better for him to choose any other show. CV yuks  

-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@ Nidhi Agree look at their costume forget about character .Is they way to treat the leads Amar and Sharmista wearables are prefect for 70's
And secondly anant character ka murder kiya cvs ne ... I mean he is lead after all not side character ..He is not all mature , sensible , honest more on the above this J track made his character worst ...

I dont know but all the story lines are proceeds in this way ..writer of stories not know the meaning love and its value at all ...
Fanfiction Forum have brilliant writers ..you eagerly waiting for their next update whether its comic ,love stroy or whatever  it may .be .all are best ..and tv writers are pathic ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictclarissajohn

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
btw,when did amar and navya become BFF??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Yes yar he is talented actor and he is wasting time here. It would be better for him to choose any other show. CV yuks  

Clarissa...I beg to differ here..The kind of fame and publicity that SS has got from this show is unmatched!!Also, he got to portray a young, college going boy first before becoming an SP pati..Now, I must say this is a rare chance..most of the actors become telly pati first and then it is very hard to shrug off that imageSmile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 20 December 2011 at 2:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KPreet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top