India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 3)

roomni Senior Member
roomni
roomni

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Tanu, great to read your take after such a long time. Missed you my dear.
I am feeling so low today. Why are they ruining this show? Everything appears disjointed, loosely put together. Navya and Anant are out of college now and yet continue to behave like high school kids. I had said once that this serial is very real but now I really don't know where all this is leading.
Sorry for cribbing like this but I'm so disappointed that I had to share it with my forum friends.CryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07madhu_sridharnuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309manjhaladdoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Updated my take Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Roomni: So true!! And is it just me or the actors look pretty uninterested with the happenings too? Its like they too know the story is heading nowhere and hence the bored attitude..Nothing is exciting about this show anymore..There was a time when I used to wait impatiently for the clock to strike 10 and now I actually have to prepare myself for the worst before sitting down to watch the show..I am not sure whether the makers know what they want to do with the story at all..They keep stressing that the office thing is temporary then why weave a MU track out of it? I know I might be touted as being pessimistic but I don't see things improving in the near future either..
BTW thanks for the reply :)

Savithacrao-Reshmi-

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Update my take ...
see you all tomorrow

-Reshmi-laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Updated my take Big smile

Sooper Phunny take as always Jenny Ben..Its a wonder how you manage to draw humour out of the crappiest episodes..LOLLOLI know Anant's outfit from head to toe was fugly!! Dead And even I was wondering about whether or not the Creepy Baba and Angry Papa know about Anant accompanying Navya to the party..Didn't DA tell them? Or did she think Hari Om's consent would suffice? I am also sure that something or someone will keep Navya from reaching home at 10..This show never loses out on opportunities to land the lead couple in trouble..Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraoappu_12-Reshmi-manjha

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Tanu- awsum take as usual! I remembered your warning since saturday's adda abt todays and this tracks true colors and was actually quite  preparedSmile! But still I was shocked! The point is now we really dont know which is the worst track till now, kanpur fiasco, woh saat din, office track or maybe the next one in line!LOL 
All this dumbness, silliness or whatever they showed could have been so much more tolearble if only there was a atleast a streak of romance in it, but no, this is love story with nayi soch, how can we think of it. As you rightly said I was so pissed off that Anant didnt even pay much attention to his lady's new avatar, isnt that strange for the lattoo that he usually is. Amar sir was the only bright spot! And finally I was really feeling sad for Anant sitting all alone, while devijee burdening all the responsibilities. What torture at a party, its after all a place to enjoy! I found everything so strangely disjointed.
Again, I had questions for Deepu and Meeta, when they were so apprehensive abt their daughters returning on time, what she is doing and so on that they started calling her from 8, when she is supposed to be back at 10, then why werent they more vocal abt it before she left. Anways, high def news coverage will do its job and make Navya jobless in all likelihood. What I would really not like is that the same supportive Anant who was all yes for Navyas job in the begining be the reason at the end for her to quit. This would again be so unlike Anants character. Let Anant explode, let their be some mature talk atleast between them to clear the MU but let not the integrity of his character be so damaged that its boyond repair. Last but not the least, I really cant figure out the connection between Cvs repeatedly reminding of the marriage and Navya not introducing Anant as her fiance to Amar! whats the catch any idea?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraomadhu_sridharnuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikermanjha

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
After All, their is apost by u, Tanu...

I m definately missing ur post...

*Updated*

Nice take, Tanu Their r many point in which i think CV has to take d notes so that such parts r to be considered in future. Some of them r

1. Navya is again back in tome magar, lekin, etc. (manna ki navya Stranger se aise tone me baat karti hai but atleast she should be frank with d Anant as he is her Fiance)
  2. While reading ur post, I can to know that only Navya is serious about her work & check every single detail As other were enjoying d party, This should also be consider by CV
  3. Ur random Musing Said that Bua Dadi say that she has to do all d work, I think this might be a Joke of d Year provided by d CV itself...

But overall enjoy d epi as their is a factor contain that whether anant know that ultimate status of himself in d party????????/

That all from my side, Hope i doesn't say anything out of d line...

Edited by shanukit007 - 19 December 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Good night guys!  I think this is enuf for today!

Go to top