Mediocre Monday (Page 29)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

Originally posted by Preet078

Yay Preet, I really ask this question to me gaain and again that what is it that has made me so addicted after all this crap that we are getting? This is themillion dollar question?
Seriously yaar today i am more angry with me then cvs what the hell why i sit infornt of Tv at 10 pm to see such crap thing and rant like stupid ...I am  mandbuddhi and dumbo more then A and N are ..
Well Preet there are very few of us who actually are not liking what is happening, majority of viewers are actually praising The leads dresses, acting, chemistry and what not. So where does that leave usShocked Only ranting I suppose and hping perhaps!
Shocked Seriously all are raving about it woh ...i guess chemistry of N and amar better then N and A ..Eye lock of them in yesterday epi was nice and speeks alot ...

@ Reshmi  Yupp only we get nice episode in april and may and Birthday track ,and their charm only made to glue with this show but no idea kab tak ...

Edited by Preet078 - 20 December 2011 at 1:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iriya-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I would urge the old writer to come back at least the show was moving in good note while comparing all these carps. At preset I see the shangun track as very very good. THough shagun was there the chemistry between the lead were very good. The pain they shared during the A proposed roka and all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaPreet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

the cvs should watch the beginning episodes and compare it with the presnet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@ Clarissa in shagun only good thing is that ANYA chemistry and Navya character (even her devi roop) ..BUt  in that too i am not happy with anant behaviour ..woh mein woh mein and  no determination at all  .He always left things for  destiny ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertclarissajohn

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

And one more thing Reshmi, on the lighter note now that I know thru the adda that you are wiating for ur "Bundle of Joy" (I hope you dont mind me commenting, its just that I cant help getting a smile thinking this) with all this ranting your baby might be so aware of our dear serial by the time he/she is born. Jokes apart Congratulations and All the best for the biggest joy of life!

iriyaPreet078clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

yay reshmi, that what, maybe A will have a burst after couple of drinks or god knows what, but surely not everything will come out in open because of the situation.  A might just get into another anger+J burst and all. It will happen only when the family sees their pic and then the real explosion! Just imagine what our halat will be by the next ME as I am sure this will go till atleast end of next week.
What do you think would be N's reaction for A's anger + J burst ? It may lead to a big fight, rigt...Baba predicted that the looneys wont know about the party and all...When is the next ME?

iriyaPreet078clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

And one more thing Reshmi, on the lighter note now that I know thru the adda that you are wiating for ur "Bundle of Joy" (I hope you dont mind me commenting, its just that I cant help getting a smile thinking this) with all this ranting your baby might be so aware of our dear serial by the time he/she is born. Jokes apart Congratulations and All the best for the biggest joy of life!

Thank you sooo much...The baby is well aware of dhimtaana, pehela pyar moments...Its boy and I was planning to name him Anant...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iriya-Saraappu_12Preet078

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@ Reshmi If A brust out all this in Party then it definitely  lead  to Big fight but if in private then may not after all N is sp heroine ...
ME is in first week of Jan ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top