Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As always love your take tanu and thanks for new adda. I don't wan to say more an you all have said what is in my mind too. Iam completely fed up why the cvs are killing my majnus character and navay baap re. It would be better to keep mum. But really felt sorry for gulabo as you said Tanu. Loved all your takes and worried for the future of this show.  ðŸ˜­
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanu, Thanks for the shelter...🤗🤗🤗 for you for writing an analysis for the crappiest episode...I'm on BD mode since yesterday night...Feel very much relieved after going through the 25 pages...Adda girls are rockstars...Dont have any thing extra to add...sorry...
clarissajohn thumbnail
yes i h a ve chnaged the anthem yar. East or west BD is the best she is always consistent and senible in her way .
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha...Clarissa we should open a BD/DA appreciation thread...
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi clarissa and reshmi
so wat u both think after babas prediction wat r we upto whose fault lies here
iriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Ritch: good that u tweet SS 😊

@ Reshmi: AT for BD 😆

@ Sara: Baba's prediction may turn true as always, anyway we want Anant to burst and end the MU. But the logic is killed 🤢.
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: iriya

@ Ritch: good that u tweet SS 😊

@ Reshmi: AT for BD 😆

@ Sara: Baba's prediction may turn true as always, anyway we want Anant to burst and end the MU. But the logic is killed 🤢.

yes but i want them to clear in the party itself no more dragging plzzz
clarissajohn thumbnail
hai sars and iryi (dont now nae yar) i am too replying on babas precidtion. But he is making conatrcry sttaements,. oNce he siad the MU will by the party as A would bust out and on the oethr hand he says it just begiing of real MU. which one we should beleive guys

@reshmi:yes dear we should open  BD appreciation thread i would ask ritchelle she would be apt in her present mood
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hai sars and iryi (dont now nae yar) i am too replying on babas precidtion. But he is making conatrcry sttaements,. oNce he siad the MU will by the party as A would bust out and on the oethr hand he says it just begiing of real MU. which one we should beleive guys

@reshmi:yes dear we should open  BD appreciation thread i would ask ritchelle she would be apt in her present mood

dont worry he is just confusng us Mu will be cleared in the party coz we will have bajpayeee drama after that hope this time i am correct 😕 nahi tho phir😭
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello hi bye ...
I just  read BabaR prediction what the crap it is ..If it turns to true , I kick on cvs ass .I always want anant blast to navya about his insecurities what not in this way druken state and that to among all the employees of new age .After that i am damm sure navya leave her job for the sake to A to show her love wow what a nayi soch it is ...
I am blast mood on N after last epi  but now i feel   bad for her then A ...