Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 2)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hey Tanu ...HugThanks for home dear
 I definitely back with meh bak bak afterall  22 min kaa torture bardash kiya hai maine ...
Is really a Medicore Monday ?Wink

Reserved ...

Edit

Tanu Awesome take on such gathiya , stupid ...episode .

Kaka aur uski Mamu:  Kya kaho kitna kaho aur kise kaho . Is they lead pair of show first question ? If they are then costume deppt kuch leta kyo nhi aur kuch karte kyo nhi..No turns of anantika ji aapse toh kahne hi bekar hai ..Where show is leading no idea  : are we all waiting for marriage track of most dumb and stupidest couple of Tv . Legal age is 18 and 21 of marriage but of sound mind cases not insound ones .

No back to show for a min its good A does  mimicry of kaka but in whole episode .Even you belive you are invited in theme  it doesn't mean you behave like person from whom you inspired specially if its official party .If Deepak can think its official party no outsider were allowed  for once then why not anant  ..More on the above deviji was not in mood to utter  truth to him .when he was alone waiting for you told him the truth damit ..He is your fianc ( really then why you not introduce him so to  amar )may be understand you but no no no she is after all deviji ..

Trisha darling you look so good in 70's look LOL .So she  is the one who will surely tell truth to A .A pissed off from navya from all this and as he doubts today why she not introduce him as her fianc to amar .No doubts one mistake leads navya to hell ( not loonies quilla ) with her ek aansu ..

Amar he is darling i known he is  boss we cannt except all this from boss but kya kare jaise bhi bahut bhale aur pyaar insaan hai ..Awww .Sharmista looks good today no doubts and Amar was far better than kaka .

Okay what to say about precap its quite obvious and rubbish to ..

Random Things :

1.       Is navya signed any bond if she then office track and Mu track continues after marriage too .

After BD  said that no office no job after marriage but i guess she will continue her job .other wise no logic of amar and sharmista entry in  this show ..

Edited by Preet078 - 19 December 2011 at 11:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoNeha07spdpIdealisticmadhu_sridhargeno0309-Reshmi-Noaddict--Fairy--manjhasoaplikerladdoo598clarissajohn

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hello hi bye byeBig smile Thanx fr d adda.. You have been extra-genorous with the title 'Mediocre Monday'...Tongue Anyway, we were missing ur outsatnding takes!Big smile

I am super sleepy today, thanx to my assignments and ofcourse to NavyaSleepy So I'm not in a mood to rant now.. SowwyiiEmbarrassed

BTW, one of our famous babas had predicted that the party track will be a fun-filled one... Wonder if that was meant as a sarcasmErmm

Anyway, see ya all tomorrowHug

Edited by nams100 - 19 December 2011 at 11:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoNeha07Dora123madhu_sridharspdpNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309manjhasoaplikerclarissajohnladdoo598

nithyaramani Goldie
nithyaramani
nithyaramani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely post...Looks like they did not shoot much during the weekend or they don't have the next track script so they r dragging...I am looking for this job track to have a closure when the video is released in high def...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacrao-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
awesome take as usual i so missed it and regarding epsidoe jitna kam bolo utna acha hai its really annoying navya as usual dumb none in todays world behave like that and was so irritating with his acts but onething i liked abt him was he was so patiently sitting and was understanding navya but god knows when he will burst or keep mum as usual ignoring navya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacrao-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Mannat: WC..

@Preet: Hahaha I had more colourful words in mind rather than mediocre..But kya karein, you have to maintain a certain decorum...WinkLOL Will look forward to your take hun..

@Nams: Aww its okay..Now that I think about it, the episode is not even worth ranting..You take plenty of rest and catch you tomorrow..Hug

@nithyaramani: Hello there! I know, nothing happened in today's episode..This show is becoming more and more boring day by day..Nothing excites me anymore..And this MU drama is just being forced down our throats..Dead I actually want this office drama to be over ASAP..

@Sara: Thank you for the reply :) I know, Navya behaved like the biggest idiot on earth today..AngryAnant actually surprised me with his patient behaviour in the party..Considering his nature, its a wonder how he managed to sit quietly without whining about how she is not spending time with him..Makes me all the more sorry for him..Ouch

Edited by laddoo598 - 19 December 2011 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Sara-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Tanu, thanks for the shelter and the take! As usual it is rocking! I have lost all hopes in the show but the adda is the place to be. I am so stuck up at work that I am going to rant away to glory after a bit! Just wanted to peep in to say A BIG Hello! to all the ladeej log.
BTW, SS is so obsessed with his new look that he has been posting pics everywhere...I think he caught the cold in the head while in Jammu..Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoNeha07spdpmadhu_sridhargeno0309nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

ragnee Senior Member
ragnee
ragnee

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hi Tanu...Very well written... amazing an episode like this one also motivated you to write ..Clap

I have no comments on this show anymore... 
will catch you sometimes in between... but for sure I am not going to regular viewer anymore... but I will miss your takes on the episode ...will log in sometimes just to read your takes...

Take care dearies...Hug 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Anjali: Thank you for the reply :) I too have no hopes for the redemption of Navya..CVs have destroyed the show..What a shame really..So much for nayi soch and all..Will look forward to your views on the episode if you end up watching it..

@Renuka: Thank you for the reply sweets..I had made up my mind about posting the adda today, its just my luck that the episode had to be so ridiculous..LOL I don't blame you for giving up on the show..There are greener pastures out here..I myself watch the show out of obligation more than anything else..But I would request you to keep dropping in here..I would hate to lose touch with you just because Navya is getting more and more crappy day by day..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjha

Go to top