Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 18)

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hi peeps..doing my usual peeking in...

Awesome take Rit...howz you now sweets?

LOL Pooja..can't wait to read your tae after you actually catch the episode!

Jenny ben..Refugee huh?! never saw the movie, but songs...are nice:)

Anddd I had to say this...does anyone watch Dexter here? I sooo need company to rave abt that show!!!!Day Dreaming

Anyways, maybe I should have left this query on the cc...

Okie chalo..will catch you folks tomorrow!
Love you all!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker.Farzi.laddoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

BTW guys, appparently, there is a new entry for Khushi bitiya in padossi soon for some LOWE triangle Ermm

Heard that. Do you know who it is??  Wonder it it is her childhood friend.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123geno0309nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

BTW guys, appparently, there is a new entry for Khushi bitiya in padossi soon for some LOWE triangle Ermm

Heard that. Do you know who it is??  Wonder it it is her childhood friend.
IDK apparently he is a relative from Maamiji's side. Everyone was guessing its someone named Dhruv, IDK who he is, I never watched the show properly in its first month but yeah no idea, hope its not an annoying track...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nuttycleo-Reshmi-.Farzi.laddoo598

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
helloz my friends! I had the most crappiest day and I so dont have the heart to see this kickass of an episode!
I am still catching up on all rants but could not help rant on the polka dots. I saw some pics and the ever so awww sbs segment ( seriously what was that?). But all those polka dots are like optical illusions..my head is still swirlingOuch

How is eveyone post th episodeSmile

nuttycleo-Reshmi-soapliker.Farzi.laddoo598

iriya Senior Member
iriya
iriya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Good take on the crappy episode Tanu , i too felt the same wat u said in ur post. Where is the story heading??????.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-.Farzi.laddoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
ROFL!!! Abt IPK...Dhruv apparently is Mamiji's second son or something!!! 
sorry had disappeared momentarily...
Refugee had beautiful songs i agree...i dont know what songs those dudes are playing in the show...but heck...what song is Puspa??!!!Even i dont know!I'll kill them if they play Kolaveri Dii!!! grrr...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-laddoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Anjali, Riya...Hug

Did not see the show...well to be honest...i am one of those who rarely c it till i have like 4-5 epis to catch on!!! LOL Need to build up the need, himmat, honsla!!

Dora123-Reshmi-soapliker.Farzi.laddoo598

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Pooja, now toh even I'll have to concur with em. A has the full right to get J, I mean, why didn't N tell Amar that A was her fiance? Blithering idiot! If you have to watch the episode, watch it in fast forward, at least that way you will be spared the torture of watching A behave like an idiot! 

*edit*

All the families were there, with dollops of acid-spewing-tongue and overly-worried parents and all that emotional attyachaar, but overall the episode was like atyachaar to us sane people. I feel like tweeting SS and telling him that DUDE, the episode sucked! The track sucks! Do something! 

Ritch awesome take. Infact in everyone's rant I can just see one question- what the hell? are these people possessed or something? They cant decide if A and N are still in college or not. Maybe it has nothing to do with that. Umar pachpan ki dil hai bachpan ka is their slogan! Going by our maths A and N are definitely somewhere around 22. If yes, I think that is mature enough age. But no, everytime you think they will grow up they just slide down! 
I used to see some posts like " my mom says not to watch Navya" I would so start agreeing with every mom who is not allowing these kids to watch Navya! Ouch
what bothers me now is the message that is going out with this show. There is a famous saying Love is Blind! But does love make you dumb, irresponsible and more over a cartoon?!
Should girls not work? Because if they do they become these senseless wanna bes who even forget to introduce your fiancee to your boss? Was N so embarrased. Now I havent seen the episode but from descriptions it seems A did not leave any stone unturned to be a complete idiot there! But all said and done N - really you would do this to A? 
Is this show telling the youngsters not to party because of whatever consequences that they will show further may happen..so beware!
Ufff...This show is becoming painful now..they should start putting disclaimers " Maybe injurious to health"Angry

Edited by Dora123 - 19 December 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-soapliker.Farzi.soniaduttaladdoo598

Go to top