Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 113)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Hey Angie! LOL, what else could I have said yaar, I mean the CVs are really touched in the head if they don't let the families find out about A and N's escapade! Oh, apparently there's a prediction that N and A won't go home, but will have to stay together somewhere for the night, so I'm like hoping against all odds that we see a romantic and emotional scene between the two! Oh the padosi show is amazing, the way the plot moves forward so fast and smoothly, wow! Nabbya toh is morphing into a Munna-Munni!

Oh ok, I missed that part. Too many topics floating through out the site today!
I hope the haddis are not present during the emotional, romantic scenes. That will be such bummer!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
people babaR one more prediction A and N will not reach home but something unexpected will happen wat that could beConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nuttycleoClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

@Angie- I have to watch padosi tomorrow morning, once it gets uploaded in HQ on YT! I don't think that there will be romantic scenes today, cause it will be full on drama with A getting mad and more drunk! There is a possibility of romance tomorrow if they both get stranded, and who knows whether it will happen or no? I'm not keeping my hopes tooo high, but there's a slight inkling of hope left in me about this track! Oh, I kinda like the drink A waala track, I think its rather endearing! 

Ritch its already on YT. I just saw it there too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Angie- I swear man! Did you read the indya.com and rangmunch.com article? It was posted somewhere on the forum, that has legit spoilers!

Dora123

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@Angie- No I'll watch it tomorrow morning my time, its more convenient for me! I'm watching something else here on the sidelines now!

@Sara- I thought that was an old thing what Silla also claimed? BabaR also predicted it? If they don't get home, there will be tons of issues from both sides! Whatever be it, lets just keep our brains aside and watch the show!

Dora123-Sara

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

@Angie- I swear man! Did you read the indya.com and rangmunch.com article? It was posted somewhere on the forum, that has legit spoilers!

Yeah I did and I get more and more upset with the way this story is being handled! Its the height of negativity! Two adult, educated people cannot get a grip on their lives and why?Angry
Keep to the MU, J track na! Why get the whole family drama here also. Havent we seen that enough? And that is what we are going to get in the future when these two get married! Then why intermingle so many sad situations together!OuchIts just getting tragic now!

Edited by Dora123 - 21 December 2011 at 9:03am

ClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

navyanitaj Groupbie
navyanitaj
navyanitaj

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
ClapClap
.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
The track is just showing the immaturity of A and N. I feel sad at the way our youth is being portrayed in this show; I'm 17 and I'm so not this immature! While a drunk A is gonna be funny and I like the track, the overall repercussions are gonna suck, and both of them are gonna get shit screwed! I mean, shaadi se pehle yeh haal hai toh shaadi ke baad toh I don't even wanna imagine what will happen! One thing what I don't understand is this: We know they are gonna get married naa? So why all these stupid filler tracks to postpone the wedding? Their main aim is a saas-bahu saga right? For heaven's sake, can't they just get on with it already?

nuttycleo

Go to top