manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

[

Jen..fasten ur seat belts...fultoo tamasha in storeOuch..do u remember Ritch's FF has a similar scene..Wink
And just imagine...when loonies see him in that state...we may witness an honour killing in the name of parivaar's izzatROFL

@Isha...Bole to apun audience ki watt lagne wali hai..LOL

ROFL I want dukhi atmaa to spank the kid ROFL I mean she was so mean to Nabbya, I cant wait for this!! If she doesnt gets mad then she can be classified as meanie bobenie saas Dead

Yeah...enough of feeding chawanprash..LOLThe guy needs a whack and I wan't Navya to share it with A this time...LOL

LMAO I have a feeling this chawanprash makes you dumb LOL LOL that was just a bad advertising stint the other day, terrible example!! LOL Oh yes Navya needs a spank too!! That too on her mouth, it wont freaking open LOL

ROFLROFL
I have a better solution...why not stick her bl**** mouth with Fevicol..then atleast we know that she is officially dumbLOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Fevicol ka asar nahi hoga!! Usko dhamki deni padegi LOL LOLOL Jenny ka Don avatar might work LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309Noaddictsoaplikerladdoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

[

Jen..fasten ur seat belts...fultoo tamasha in storeOuch..do u remember Ritch's FF has a similar scene..Wink
And just imagine...when loonies see him in that state...we may witness an honour killing in the name of parivaar's izzatROFL

ROFL I want dukhi atmaa to spank the kid ROFL I mean she was so mean to Nabbya, I cant wait for this!! If she doesnt gets mad then she can be classified as meanie bobenie saas Dead

Yeah...enough of feeding chawanprash..LOLThe guy needs a whack and I wan't Navya to share it with A this time...LOL

LMAO I have a feeling this chawanprash makes you dumb LOL LOL that was just a bad advertising stint the other day, terrible example!! LOL Oh yes Navya needs a spank too!! That too on her mouth, it wont freaking open LOL

ROFLROFL
I have a better solution...why not stick her bl**** mouth with Fevicol..then atleast we know that she is officially dumbLOL

@bold..nahiii Nids..then we'll have to deal with the dancing eye brows to no end!LOL At least now when she talks, I am distracted a bit-LOL
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFL

TheRoopsynuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309laddoo598

coolzohr Goldie
coolzohr
coolzohr

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

[

ROFLROFL

@bold..nahiii Nids..then we'll have to deal with the dancing eye brows to no end!LOL At least now when she talks, I am distracted a bit-LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ROFLROFL cant stop lauging lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309Noaddictsoaplikermanjhaladdoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@All About the eyebrows, in the first episode, Navya was talking about how she is and acknowledging the fact that her eyebrows are weird so is it on purpose and part of the character? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309soaplikerladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Soumya..Right on, babe...that would be even torturous LOL

@Jen..ROFL...ROFLDhamki..she is immune to that...jab uspe BD ka koi asar nahin hua to hum log kya cheez hain...LOL

@Roopali..I try to support Somya where ever I can...but things are going over board for me now..Director is the first one on my murder list...LOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 19 December 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07TheRoopsygeno0309nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

guys y u all angry isnt that we wanted anant to burst out and anya clearing all MU and regarding bajpayees knowing it they will just scream shadi tho hogi as per babaR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

the Cv's should visit the adda and they'll get to know what this torture is leading us too...fevicol, chayavanprash brand endorsementsLOL

Edited by TheRoopsy - 19 December 2011 at 1:55pm

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjhasoaplikerladdoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

guys y u all angry isnt that we wanted anant to burst out and anya clearing all MU and regarding bajpayees knowing it they will just scream shadi tho hogi as per babaR
LOL when were we mad about that? 

-SaraNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309laddoo598

Go to top