Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oho..BabaR apne bhakton ke jap tap ka khub fayada utha rahe hainπŸ˜†
Actually, he predicts for 2 episodes in one go..so I guess, we should wait for tomorrow..Babaji will bring lots of bhavishyavanis πŸ˜†

@Soumya...The chikni chameli song is nice but Kat is horrible with so lewd lyrics and horrendous choreography..My son likes it and I don't allow him to watch it!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ soumya
chikni chameli???

@nidhi
he once told me "sabar ka phal meetha hota he"...and I guess we just have to wait till he finishes seeing the future movie scenes and then come n tell us all!!! πŸ˜†
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Nids...right?? the choreography is baddd...for a song like that they could have had jhakaas choreography..but no, they had to spoil it!!!
I can see why your son wants to watch it...the music is very catchy!! am sure he doesn't understand the lyrics:)

@Shilpu..you making fun of me right?!:)

@babaR...now I don't know what to make of this baba ji...if each episode is getting worse by the day, will it help as to what he predicts??
sajni786 thumbnail
soumya...m not making fun of u...i honestly didnt know of it until Nidhi mentioned it...I am so out of bollywood these days...side effects of tellyworld I tell u πŸ˜†Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

soumya...m not making fun of u...i honestly didnt know of it until Nidhi mentioned it...I am so out of bollywood these days...side effects of tellyworld I tell u

Shilpu...my jaanπŸ€—...I used to be the queen of Bollywood...till I got sucked in by Navya! now I have no clue abt what's happening there..so good to know I have company:) but yeah do watch/listen to this song if you get time..latest rage it seems!
sajni786 thumbnail

@soumya

oh god...wats up with these chichora type songs and its magnified rage??? I mean it all started with munni...then came sheila...then jalebi...now chameli...πŸ€”
geno0309 thumbnail
You bet! I think its herd mentality everywhere...what clicks once, is beaten to death till the new rage comes along! Just like our saas-bahu sagas on TV-phew!!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry folks..I have three kids running around in the house and they were all set to bring the tree down😲, so had to go control them and hence disappeared!
I will see you all later. Bubye and take care!
πŸ€—
sajni786 thumbnail

@ soumya

These ppl are only good in following...but not leading!!!

@anjali

I hope the tree is still safe n sound πŸ˜†
geno0309 thumbnail
@Shilpu...leading??woh kiss chidiya ka naam hai?? we only want to make money and get fame as fast as we can...why bother with creativity, especially when the audience seems to lap up everything that's dished out to them!-sad scenario I tell you!

@Anjali...handling 3 kids is no easy feat as it is, now trying to save a pretty Christmas tree-HOMP-LOL good luck with the kiddies!

Chalo Shilpu will get going...you have a wonderful day dearie...btw you are also in the US right? where?
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago