Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 100)

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 11498

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

hope new writer will bring back the charm of show,,,,,,but still not expected too much ,,,,i m on anshan now mujhe pahle waale ANYA chahiye hi chahiye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by neelu.apr18

woah,guys!!you hit a century!

@nidhi-me also in the same boat!!i have absolutely nil expectations from this show!!only waiting for Anya shaadi!!Disapprove
After shaadi our show will meet the saas bahu drama lover's expectations...Rama will add extra spices on BD's sabzi and will blame Navya...Navya will apologize again and again for no reason...Anant will be always upset with Navya because she is always in kitchen...Navya will make up with Anant again and again...And the story goes on...

And then don't forget, the female lead gets preggers and then we have a guaranteed track for 9 months..ala munna-munniLOL
i have no hoppe for thta too b ythe wamriage the cv iwllmake them slepp  seperate then how come yar.
@preeth bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Noaddict

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 2522

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@resh-agree!!what more can we expect from these ghatiya CVs??!but that's the only thing left in this show!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Joined: 27 July 2011
Posts: 4572

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

hope new writer will bring back the charm of show,,,,,,but still not expected too much ,,,,i m on anshan now mujhe pahle waale ANYA chahiye hi chahiye


Sonia...I still don't believe the writer has changed..It is the screenplay writer that has changed..the story is still being credited to Anantika..Smile
The new screenplay writer has been roped in esp for the marriage track, I thinkConfused..he has handled many marriages in SP shows..Smile


Edited by Nidhi82 - 21 December 2011 at 4:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07ClumsyIntrovertclarissajohnsoniadutta

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 3444

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by neelu.apr18

woah,guys!!you hit a century!

@nidhi-me also in the same boat!!i have absolutely nil expectations from this show!!only waiting for Anya shaadi!!Disapprove
After shaadi our show will meet the saas bahu drama lover's expectations...Rama will add extra spices on BD's sabzi and will blame Navya...Navya will apologize again and again for no reason...Anant will be always upset with Navya because she is always in kitchen...Navya will make up with Anant again and again...And the story goes on...

And then don't forget, the female lead gets preggers and then we have a guaranteed track for 9 months..ala munna-munniLOL

@Preet...I don't follow that behena show neither DABH..I just see the padosi smtimes, when some Navya episode disappoints..which is happening very much, off lateLOL
Bye Preet..Big smile
 
@bold: A miscarriage sequence prior to this will be there for sure...LOL
 
@Preet: Bye...Will catch you up tomorrow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictClumsyIntrovertclarissajohn

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 11498

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by soniadutta

hope new writer will bring back the charm of show,,,,,,but still not expected too much ,,,,i m on anshan now mujhe pahle waale ANYA chahiye hi chahiye


Sonia...I still don't believe the writer has changed..It is the screenplay writer that has changed..the story is still being credit to Anantika..Smile
The new screenplay writer has been roped in esp for the marriage track..he has handled many marriages in SP shows..Smile
CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Joined: 27 July 2011
Posts: 4572

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@Resh..Yup , I wanted to say that..but then felt not right to write it here...Tongue..And after miscarriage, loonie quilla and esp Navya will be showered with BD's acid rain LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertsoniaduttaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Cry
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by soniadutta

hope new writer will bring back the charm of show,,,,,,but still not expected too much ,,,,i m on anshan now mujhe pahle waale ANYA chahiye hi chahiye


Sonia...I still don't believe the writer has changed..It is the screenplay writer that has changed..the story is still being credit to Anantika..Smile
The new screenplay writer has been roped in esp for the marriage track..he has handled many marriages in SP shows..Smile
CryCry
oh marriage planner like shadi mubarak
 
 no misacrriage when there is no carriage guys. But strict no no to munna munni, ijust ahte that munnas expression he is beahing like a kid these days. Munni is managable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Noaddict-Reshmi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
monday morning

Author: besharmbehnas   Replies: 7   Views: 854

besharmbehnas 7 854 05 December 2011 at 6:28am by Asr-Ki-Sam
navya& about monday

2 3

Author: -Liana-   Replies: 22   Views: 1977

-Liana- 22 1977 27 November 2011 at 2:32am by rashvin
Monday surprise

2

Author: sana1sana   Replies: 15   Views: 1435

sana1sana 15 1435 21 November 2011 at 6:10am by --Royal--
Epic Masaledar Monday

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: laddoo598   Replies: 831   Views: 27150

laddoo598 831 27150 16 November 2011 at 11:43am by barbie2011
A Mediocre ME again!!Change CV/Director !!!

2 3

Author: anyafan   Replies: 17   Views: 1882

anyafan 17 1882 08 October 2011 at 8:50pm by WinterIsComing

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index