Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shaina LOL I just watched it and it was terrible! SS acted OTT today. They wasted the episode. They are wasting the characters. They are waisting the actors. The whole show is a waste. Like you said, what we thought is proven right!! These two hardly know each other. And what is the point of this? I love ShaMar!! They are such an awesome couple. HOMP is this the christmas gift were getting from the cvs? 

@Anjali LOL you dont have to watch it. It was purely sadistic and boring. its such a dragfest now like where is this show taking us. Is DA gonna blame Navya again when this whole tamasha is exposed??  HOMP

Guys, I am off to watch padossi and behena! Lets hope that doesnt disappoint me today!!
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Shaina LOL I just watched it and it was terrible! SS acted OTT today. They wasted the episode. They are wasting the characters. They are waisting the actors. The whole show is a waste. Like you said, what we thought is proven right!! These two hardly know each other. And what is the point of this? I love ShaMar!! They are such an awesome couple. HOMP is this the christmas gift were getting from the cvs? 

@Anjali LOL you dont have to watch it. It was purely sadistic and boring. its such a dragfest now like where is this show taking us. Is DA gonna blame Navya again when this whole tamasha is exposed??  HOMP

Guys, I am off to watch padossi and behena! Lets hope that doesnt disappoint me today!!

@Jen: Padosii was cutely phunny:) .. thats what I like abt that show: even the silliest of situations are handled nicely, and turns out to be good watch!

@Anjali: It was a wasted effort to potray A 's J! Didn't work! the chill in adda says it all!
I still watched it: thanks to my -now sickening- addiction to this show!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi peeps...I was following the happenings from my phone today..so couldn't participate..sorry Shaina couldn't send the link as  a result!

But from what all I read here..seems I didn't miss much:(
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

@Jen: Padosii was cutely phunny:) .. thats what I like abt that show: even the silliest of situations are handled nicely, and turns out to be good watch!

@Anjali: It was a wasted effort to potray A 's J! Didn't work! the chill in adda says it all!
I still watched it: thanks to my -now sickening- addiction to this show!

Hi Shaina! Agree with you 100%. I have always said this was tthe wrong time in their relationship to get this kind of J factor! MU I can take, but J, no that never was a good idea. If this was to happen before they formally committed or even when they were in college, I would take it.
Chalo J factor dikha bhi diya, but the way it was handled was pathetically creative for lack of good (or bad in this case) words. This track is brutal, period. A's character is assassinated for good.
Where do they go from here? So everytime N is going to talk to a guy or about a guy A will go crazy? And about A not knowing much about N, I mean we have all seen that during her bday celebration. Chalo that was to early in their relationship..what have they done for the past 3 years. Eat noodles?! See nothing makes sense!

I loved the padosi show!
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geno0309

Hi peeps...I was following the happenings from my phone today..so couldn't participate..sorry Shaina couldn't send the link as  a result!

But from what all I read here..seems I didn't miss much:(

Arre no problem Soumya :) atleast we can discuss other happening happenings there -- gives some respite!

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Hi Shaina! Agree with you 100%. I have always said this was tthe wrong time in their relationship to get this kind of J factor! MU I can take, but J, no that never was a good idea. If this was to happen before they formally committed or even when they were in college, I would take it.
Chalo J factor dikha bhi diya, but the way it was handled was pathetically creative for lack of good (or bad in this case) words. This track is brutal, period. A's character is assassinated for good.
Where do they go from here? So everytime N is going to talk to a guy or about a guy A will go crazy? And about A not knowing much about N, I mean we have all seen that during her bday celebration. Chalo that was to early in their relationship..what have they done for the past 3 years. Eat noodles?! See nothing makes sense!

I loved the padosi show!

Anjali, thank god we have padosi and jungle scene show to keep us sane.๐Ÿ˜‰

Everytime the CV's bring anothe scenario we cringe.  We saw the result from Shagun track till now.  I am not hopeful of ANYA's marriage either.  How can the 2 get married when they do not know each other.  Are the CV's trying to potray to the youth of today that falling in love is a bad thing.  Come on, these guys were 19 years old when they fell in love and were shown as mature, can conquer the world but now a days they are shown as even a kindergarten can do better than me. 
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Arre no problem Soumya :) atleast we can discuss other happening happenings there -- gives some respite!

Shaina and a place to hide too ๐Ÿ˜†
manjha thumbnail
@Shaina Hmmm padossi was not up to the mark today!! It was kinda boring from me. Barun was good today but Sanaya wasn't up to the mark for me. Behena was alright too. IDK why, all 3 seemed like such a drag for me. ๐Ÿค” Is it just Navya's effect hence I am so upset?

@Anjali Yeah, I wish we saw some J before they confessed!! The picnic thing happened way to fast!! These two rushed into love shove really fast. Are CVS trying to show the perfect uncompatible couple or something ?!?!? ROFL so agre!! I bet you all they did was eat noodles for this whole time!! 

@Isha and Soumya Hello ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Anjali, thank god we have padosi and jungle scene show to keep us sane.๐Ÿ˜‰

Everytime the CV's bring anothe scenario we cringe.  We saw the result from Shagun track till now.  I am not hopeful of ANYA's marriage either.  How can the 2 get married when they do not know each other.  Are the CV's trying to potray to the youth of today that falling in love is a bad thing.  Come on, these guys were 19 years old when they fell in love and were shown as mature, can conquer the world but now a days they are shown as even a kindergarten can do better than me. 

Isha, trust me if not for Padosi show, I would have probably gone on other sabbatical from Indian shows. I just got back to them with Navya after a span of maybe 9 years.
Anyhoo...not that I am a preacher or guru of Love...but sorry to say Navya team has got this so wrong...love doesnt do what it has done to these two...I was 19 too...thank God my mom did not force us to eat chavanparash๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
WOAH the writer for IPKKND AND NAVYA IS THE SAME? W*F!!

what the, how is this possible!! 
Gautam currently writes for Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Sapno se Bhare Naina and Navya on StarPlus. We would like to thank Gautam, who has always enthusiastically come forward to share his StarOne journey with us which clearly was most memorable! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago