Navya

Mediocre Monday - Page 97

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nidhi & Karan: Abhi kahin na jaa rahe hai..Let all the peeps return back from India before deciding anything..

And Nidhi, why don't you drop in on in the CC sometimes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
guys plez don't go from here/...
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously...it was the limit today ..the storyline ,the characters ..all are making grapevines with no straight direction ...everything is so ruined ...m unable to understand is it a "hi chuddy - bye buddy " show or The "Navya" (of May 11 , ofcourse ) ..I find PR going better than this baccha party crap now (though I don't watch it)🀒

P.S. - Tanu , I don't know how are u able to rant abt  even such silly nd dumb episodes yar ...really brave of u to bear the brain strain πŸ˜†
Edited by tensionbuddy - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovefest...became dragfest n now is total crapfest is wat I hearπŸ€”...Also rumors are paanchi's from this pinjra are wanting to udi udi jaa to some other ghosla????😲

hellooo πŸ€—
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
oh thnk...u  all are not going...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

@Nidhi & Karan: Abhi kahin na jaa rahe hai..Let all the peeps return back from India before deciding anything..

Tanu...I don't have the link to that CC..PM it to me , please..πŸ˜›
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=laddoo598] @Nidhi & Karan: Abhi kahin na jaa rahe hai..Let all the peeps return back from India before deciding anything..

[/QUOTE

@ Nids- I was going to PM the cc link:) other than that I don't have any idea abt new home:) and like Tanu & Mrids rightly say, let's wait on the other lovelies before we decide:)
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Tanu I even don't want ANYA marriage becoz shaadi keh baad they would be same like behn bhai than hubby wife thus putting disgrace to their pavitr rishta HARI OM PRABU JEE so not hello rather BYE BYE for me
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanu, Soumya whoever please PM me too the link of the new home. 

I plead fifth to the CV's showing us this.   
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geno0309

Oh thanks.πŸ˜ƒ..And yes..We will wait for our full janta to return back..Can't decide anything till then...πŸ˜›
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago