Mediocre Monday - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it time to take the boriya bistar to a new home peoples?? Am just waiting for a yes:)
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

What a crappy drag fest was it today dedicated to the love compatibility test🤢 and loonies hit and miss tricks...

OMG..what are they doing..CVs you have killed it

And yeah Shaheer was at his irritating best and Anant at his embarrassing best🤢

agree nidhi...
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These are the worst episodes I'm looking day in and day out! I'm fed up of this serial..it's too difficult to sit through the complete episode! 
Oh, how I miss you all and your rants! You all at least lightened up my mood after a dreadful episode..but I guess I'll either skip or bear with the episode till 28th of this month! 

And, guys Shaheer looks, eats, dances and ACTS like an idiot these days! ðŸ¤¢
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geno0309

Is it time to take the boriya bistar to a new home peoples?? Am just waiting for a yes:)

I am seriously considering this now..If you all move, I will move too..Hotwa beckons me..😆
yar cvs yeh sab trp ke liye kar  raha hai...kya
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am seriously considering this now..If you all move, I will move too..Hotwa beckons me..😆

Wait till the gang returns. I can come only once in a blue moon. You know my plight
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
btw,didnt baba say that the pic was sent to ranbir??but it was nmiisha who received it!!😕and what do i hear about anya not going to their homes and spending the night together?!!!😲am i imagining things or is it for real??!!😕
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Arre yaar...what new home are u talking about..plz shed some light😕
@kiran- me too watching SNS & IPKKND...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arghh I cannot believe I am saying this but I want AnYa to get married ASAP..I would rather watch BD screaming her head off at Navya cause she did not take her shoes off while entering the kitchen or something rather than this horror office track..🤢