Mediocre Monday - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

OMG I want to strangle Anant..He is so embarrassing..😲He keeps bragging about how him and Navya will score 100% but out of 5 questions he only answers one right..Their score is 20%..DA senior goes to Nimmi's room and asks her if she knows where AnYa went..Nimmi says she has no clue..

Erghh can this get any worse? Everyone was lookig at Anant like he was crazy or something..Gotta give it to Navya for putting up with his absurd antics..

Thanks Tanu for the LUs. And kudos to you for enduring the crap!
So navya team does it again. There seems to be no limit to their crap!
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaheer is not at all good this week. And another boring track pulls him down further. AnYa compatibility test score 20. So they need to find different partners for themselves.
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Tanu/ Mridula/Nidhi Thanks for Lu
What a crap it is after reading LU i felt that  how can you all bear it ...
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

and what is this unexpected thing that's going to happen(courtesy babaR)aree...ab kya baaki hai??

CVs...bas humain yeh batado...shaadi hogi ki nahi???!!!so that we can make-up our mind accordingly and that would make it easy for us to bid good-bye to the show!!🤬

Hi Neelu...I can see that you are frustrated so i am going to pass the epi!
Do you really think the shaadi will be any romantic or anything nice/positive will happen around it or after it?!

Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Shaheer is not at all good this week. And another boring track pulls him down further. AnYa compatibility test score 20. So they need to find different partners for themselves.

Thanks mridula for the updates!
Why did they need that test, we have been saying that for sometime now.
A and Shagun might get like 110 over 100. They belong to the sabhya khandan-right?!
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
guys i am feeling to cry...what the hell cvs is doing...
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Must say after reading LU the show has become horrible & pathetic now..Nidhi & Tanu bravo yaar for doing LU for a crap episode or show ...Thank God I can't watch it live otherwise would have given all names from my special dictionary to Navya Makers huh
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Thanks mridula for the updates!
Why did they need that test, we have been saying that for sometime now.
A and Shagun might get like 110 over 100. They belong to the sabhya khandan-right?!

Wait further, the entire staff has raised eyebrows on learning Anant is Navya's fiance. This is the precap. So no expectations from tomorrow's epi either.
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
anant is so drunk,he can say anything from here...hope koi problem na aaye...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys trust me I had to convince myself to sit down to watch today's episode..I didn't want to watch it but I feel like I am obligated to watch this crap fest..Erghhh yuck yuck yuck!! This show is beyond redemption now..🤢

Precap was Anant whining about getting only 20% when he is her fiance and all..Amar and Co look shocked hearing this..