Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Angie- No I'll watch it tomorrow morning my time, its more convenient for me! I'm watching something else here on the sidelines now!

@Sara- I thought that was an old thing what Silla also claimed? BabaR also predicted it? If they don't get home, there will be tons of issues from both sides! Whatever be it, lets just keep our brains aside and watch the show!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Angie- I swear man! Did you read the indya.com and rangmunch.com article? It was posted somewhere on the forum, that has legit spoilers!

Yeah I did and I get more and more upset with the way this story is being handled! Its the height of negativity! Two adult, educated people cannot get a grip on their lives and why?😡
Keep to the MU, J track na! Why get the whole family drama here also. Havent we seen that enough? And that is what we are going to get in the future when these two get married! Then why intermingle so many sad situations together!Its just getting tragic now!

Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
The track is just showing the immaturity of A and N. I feel sad at the way our youth is being portrayed in this show; I'm 17 and I'm so not this immature! While a drunk A is gonna be funny and I like the track, the overall repercussions are gonna suck, and both of them are gonna get shit screwed! I mean, shaadi se pehle yeh haal hai toh shaadi ke baad toh I don't even wanna imagine what will happen! One thing what I don't understand is this: We know they are gonna get married naa? So why all these stupid filler tracks to postpone the wedding? Their main aim is a saas-bahu saga right? For heaven's sake, can't they just get on with it already?
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Dearies.

What is the latest news,gupshup?

krystel21 thumbnail
Hi Isha, lots of news and predictions! There's the indya.com article, the rangmunch.com article, BabaR's predictions, Silla's inside scoops, and what not! What all do you know, and what all should I tell you?
soapliker thumbnail

Hi Isha, lots of news and predictions! There's the indya.com article, the rangmunch.com article, BabaR's predictions, Silla's inside scoops, and what not! What all do you know, and what all should I tell you?

Hello Ritch:  How are you feeling dear.

I read the indya, rangmunch article.  Did BabaR predict something new now. Do not know of Silla's inside scoop
krystel21 thumbnail
Isha, I'm much better now, thanks for asking! Oh, Silla claims that A and N are gonna get stranded and won't be able to reach home. BabaR claims something along the similar lines and he also hopes for some romance! So as of now lots of spoilers, but we don't know what exactly happens! 
soapliker thumbnail

Isha, I'm much better now, thanks for asking! Oh, Silla claims that A and N are gonna get stranded and won't be able to reach home. BabaR claims something along the similar lines and he also hopes for some romance! So as of now lots of spoilers, but we don't know what exactly happens! 

He also says something unexpected is going to happen which he does not want to see
soapliker thumbnail
Glad to know you are much better now.  Take care and lots of rest dear
krystel21 thumbnail
Isha, I toh am not gonna break my head about this anymore. I'm just gonna go and get some good sleep now, and hope and pray that the episode was worth watching! Oh wait it will be, cause A is gonna get even more drunk! *evil laugh* I'm such a sadist, I seem to love A getting drunk and I enjoy N's helplessness! ðŸ˜ˆ On a side note, I will catch up with you later, I'm gonna sleep now! Have fun with the LUs!