Mediocre Monday - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Anjali, Rit and anyone else whose online🤗...keep the speculations, hopes and predictions going..I will catch you guys on the other side of the episode!

I am hoping I will speak today and not dharo the maun vrat like yesterday -hehe
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Hey Angie! LOL, what else could I have said yaar, I mean the CVs are really touched in the head if they don't let the families find out about A and N's escapade! Oh, apparently there's a prediction that N and A won't go home, but will have to stay together somewhere for the night, so I'm like hoping against all odds that we see a romantic and emotional scene between the two! Oh the padosi show is amazing, the way the plot moves forward so fast and smoothly, wow! Nabbya toh is morphing into a Munna-Munni!

hey Ritch and Hello shello to everyone...! I was laughing so much at your comment Ritch i forgot to say my Hiii..:)
You think there will be romantic scenes? I am taking one step at a time. Lets get this MU, J thingy out of the way. I dont want them to beat around the bush this time. Get it over with! Talk for god sake!
Then we can think about romance. With this whole MU thing lurking behind, the romantic scenes also feel lousy, oh wait there is another reason for that. No chemistry!

Padosi show was hilarious today. Filler episode but no horror show! Cheerful must say!
Loved the way she was like sunsaan sadak par what the what the karenge..LOL! Tomorrow seems to be even better..a new entry in the form of cupid I think is coming to the show!
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Soumya! ðŸ¤—Haan yaar, lets all keep all speculations aside, cause that's when we'll all get disappointed terribly!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Wow..Whatr is the Future Track!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

Hi Anjali, Rit and anyone else whose online🤗...keep the speculations, hopes and predictions going..I will catch you guys on the other side of the episode!

I am hoping I will speak today and not dharo the maun vrat like yesterday -hehe

Soumya hiii..🤗
Would love to see you rant today and with you I want A and N also to rant in today's show and not keep a maun vrat! Go Anant! Go Navya! Go Soumya!..:)
krystel21 thumbnail
@Angie- I have to watch padosi tomorrow morning, once it gets uploaded in HQ on YT! I don't think that there will be romantic scenes today, cause it will be full on drama with A getting mad and more drunk! There is a possibility of romance tomorrow if they both get stranded, and who knows whether it will happen or no? I'm not keeping my hopes tooo high, but there's a slight inkling of hope left in me about this track! Oh, I kinda like the drink A waala track, I think its rather endearing! 
Dora123 thumbnail

Hey Angie! LOL, what else could I have said yaar, I mean the CVs are really touched in the head if they don't let the families find out about A and N's escapade! Oh, apparently there's a prediction that N and A won't go home, but will have to stay together somewhere for the night, so I'm like hoping against all odds that we see a romantic and emotional scene between the two! Oh the padosi show is amazing, the way the plot moves forward so fast and smoothly, wow! Nabbya toh is morphing into a Munna-Munni!

Oh ok, I missed that part. Too many topics floating through out the site today!
I hope the haddis are not present during the emotional, romantic scenes. That will be such bummer!
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
people babaR one more prediction A and N will not reach home but something unexpected will happen wat that could be😕
Dora123 thumbnail

@Angie- I have to watch padosi tomorrow morning, once it gets uploaded in HQ on YT! I don't think that there will be romantic scenes today, cause it will be full on drama with A getting mad and more drunk! There is a possibility of romance tomorrow if they both get stranded, and who knows whether it will happen or no? I'm not keeping my hopes tooo high, but there's a slight inkling of hope left in me about this track! Oh, I kinda like the drink A waala track, I think its rather endearing! 

Ritch its already on YT. I just saw it there too.
krystel21 thumbnail
@Angie- I swear man! Did you read the indya.com and rangmunch.com article? It was posted somewhere on the forum, that has legit spoilers!