Mediocre Monday - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
@Resh- If N acts mean like a normal human, I'll be delighted! But she's an SP heroine, who are not normal women, so she'll probably act all nice and say its all fine A! *retches*

@Ujjaini- Hey! I'm good, I guess you heard about my concussion? Well, I fainted on Sunday morning and hit my head on the washroom floor really hard, so was taken to the hospital, where I was kept under observation for a night cause its a head injury and all that! I'm much better now, but the concussion is still there! How are you hun?

@ all The SP banners confrontation might just mean that A will confront N abt him not being invited to the party. MU dont appear to be over so soon, that too A in drunken chaos!

@Sara- Weren't A and N supposed to get married SIX months after their grad? Here its barely been a month and everything has started! Eeeyuck!
@ Ritch- yay I knew that but was thinking how u r doing after that. BTW r u a picky eater? Do I sound like a typical MOM? Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by appu_12

Hi Reshmi
everybody tearing their hair or banging their head?

Hello Ujjaini...There are few souls (including me)excited abt the epi after reading the article...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
@Ujjaini- Awww, no its alright, your concern is endearing! Erm I'm better now, but the concussion is still there and I can't use the comp for tooo long! Oh, and I'm a terribly picky eater. My mom's worried about what's gonna happen when I move out after 4 months! And nope, I'm rubbing my hands in glee, eagerly anticipating the forthcoming track!
@ Reshmi- me too, want to see the extent to which the cvs can drag! remeber a few weeks back the big scene and fight that N did with A over his lying to the family over the job issue and there too A just wanted to make her happy and here she is doing the same to make A happy! What a idea, sending all the wrong signals to the younger lot!

@ Ritch- all ready for the choir? when is it happening?
@Ritch: Eat properly & take care of ur health...I was like you when I was in college...
i find many people excited for this track
@ritch i thought after their college they will act all mature till thier marriage but yahan tho ulta hogaya

i think the trouble wont be police or loonies i think navya will not talk with both family members to hide anant drunken state and ranbir wont be on time so they will spend whole night in thencar which will create problem then some how anant will manage it but seeing photos in the newspaper as babaR says so then the actual drama will start
@ ritch-cant you be the cvs writer (part time i mean), anyways they are maroing your ideas, drunk A, R helping and so on! But not the romantic part I suppose!