Mediocre Monday - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nams100

WOW thanx😆 But I asked DIFFERENCE b/w them not meaning😉
ohmm story is story and screenplay is screenplay., ,Arre yar i was also aksing the smae it wolld be better it we ask to navya ans she will say within two year like  woh, mein , woh, mein 😆
Originally posted by clarissajohn

story means story and screenplay measn screenplay
😆😆 

Nams, here is the answer

story

An account or recital of an event or a series of events

In modern narratology, however, the term refers more specifically to the sequence of imagined events that we reconstruct from the actual arrangement of a narrative (or dramatic) plot.

A screenplay or script is a written work that is made especially for a film or television program. Screenplays can be original works or adaptations from existing pieces of writing.
Screenplay, a written plan for a film or television program
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Screen play means script...The script is being made according to the story...

Thank you😊
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Screen play means script...The script is being made according to the story...
The story is just the idea; the screenplay has actually fleshed it out into dialogue and scenes to be shot as the film

For the description of a sequence of events, commonly called a story.

A screenplay or script is a written work that is made especially for a film or television program. Screenplays can be original works or adaptations from existing pieces of writing.
Screenplay, a written plan for a film or television program

@Clarissa/Nidhi: Sorry but both the definitions appear same to me😳 hence I asked the difference.. Anyway, thanx a lot🤗

@Clarissa/Nidhi: Sorry but both the definitions appear same to me😳 hence I asked the difference.. Anyway, thanx a lot🤗
The story is just the idea; the screenplay has actually fleshed it out into dialogue and scenes to be shot as the film-red this again you might get an idea

Screenplay is a detailed layout of a part of story..Say what will today's episode be(exact happenings), as a part of party track's story.I hope it is a bit clearer now..😕
ok girlies its time to say bye i was all pisse doff today thanks to adda
willsee you all 2morrow . From friday to monday i would be off .

Going to  my native place to attend my dearrest cousins marriage.

Wil lmiss navya on friday. Ok see u all 2 mororow
bye take care all
Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by clarissajohn

The story is just the idea; the screenplay has actually fleshed it out into dialogue and scenes to be shot as the film-red this again you might get an idea
Yes I got it... Thanks again😊