Mediocre Monday - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

After shaadi our show will meet the saas bahu drama lover's expectations...Rama will add extra spices on BD's sabzi and will blame Navya...Navya will apologize again and again for no reason...Anant will be always upset with Navya because she is always in kitchen...Navya will make up with Anant again and again...And the story goes on...

And then don't forget, the female lead gets preggers and then we have a guaranteed track for 9 months..ala munna-munniπŸ˜†

@Preet...I don't follow that behena show neither DABH..I just see the padosi smtimes, when some Navya episode disappoints..which is happening very much, off lateπŸ˜†
Bye Preet..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
breaking ewns
 ekthas new show comes up for 10 pm slot on Sony . SAs bina sasural time changed to 8.30 pm. So competition shuru in real terms for navya

hope new writer will bring back the charm of show,,,,,,but still not expected too much ,,,,i m on anshan now mujhe pahle waale ANYA chahiye hi chahiye

Originally posted by Nidhi82

And then don't forget, the female lead gets preggers and then we have a guaranteed track for 9 months..ala munna-munniπŸ˜†
i have no hoppe for thta too b ythe wamriage the cv iwllmake them slepp  seperate then how come yar.
@preeth bye
@resh-agree!!what more can we expect from these ghatiya CVs??!but that's the only thing left in this show!!
Originally posted by soniadutta

hope new writer will bring back the charm of show,,,,,,but still not expected too much ,,,,i m on anshan now mujhe pahle waale ANYA chahiye hi chahiye

Sonia...I still don't believe the writer has changed..It is the screenplay writer that has changed..the story is still being credited to Anantika..😊
The new screenplay writer has been roped in esp for the marriage track, I thinkπŸ˜•..he has handled many marriages in SP shows..😊
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago

@Preet...I don't follow that behena show neither DABH..I just see the padosi smtimes, when some Navya episode disappoints..which is happening very much, off lateπŸ˜†
Bye Preet..πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: A miscarriage sequence prior to this will be there for sure...πŸ˜†

@Preet: Bye...Will catch you up tomorrow...
😭

Sonia...I still don't believe the writer has changed..It is the screenplay writer that has changed..the story is still being credit to Anantika..😊
The new screenplay writer has been roped in esp for the marriage track..he has handled many marriages in SP shows..😊
😭😭
@Resh..Yup , I wanted to say that..but then felt not right to write it here...πŸ˜›..And after miscarriage, loonie quilla and esp Navya will be showered with BD's acid rain πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soniadutta

😭 😭😭
oh marriage planner like shadi mubarak

no misacrriage when there is no carriage guys. But strict no no to munna munni, ijust ahte that munnas expression he is beahing like a kid these days. Munni is managable