Navya

Mediocre Monday - Page 78

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

Preet..I read an article yesterday in TOI which said that viewers still want to see saas-bahu shows..which is why SNS, Pratigya etc are ruling TRP charts...🤢

Ooh Tabhi ...DABH and SNS Rockzzz and SP rules over  V channel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Resh...Yeah..Why is it so difficult to expect something sensible from this show...I think these two handled better during the shagun track..They looked so much in love ..and look what they have done now..They are showing them as two school going kids..

Bass...mera to ab ek hi mission hai..Mission AnYa shaadi...😆I am not thinking about these small issues now...😛😆

Both were well matured and sensible during the Shagun days...Yeah its better not to think abt the mental growth of AnYa...Will look forward for the wedding track...
soniadutta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preet078

Not even padossi show  very bad yaar ...Navya sae toh umeed thi nhi ...

no preet,even another padosi show trp increased after marriage track only,by mistake they hav shown sum romance between the leads so sure next it will also lost sumwhere
soniadutta thumbnail
i think now a days cv's hav  got new tagline AMAR IS HERO and ANANT IS ZERO
-Reshmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soniadutta

no preet,even another padosi show trp increased after marriage track only,by mistake they hav shown sum romance between the leads so sure next it will also lost sumwhere

Sonia, I dont think the marriage track will do wonders in our ratings...The ratings may go up but we wont reach Top5...Our present ratings are not bad for the 10.00pm time slot...We are just .2 or something behind the slot leader...
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woah,guys!!you hit a century!

@nidhi-me also in the same boat!!i have absolutely nil expectations from this show!!only waiting for Anya shaadi!!😒
soniadutta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Sonia, I dont think the marriage track will do wonders in our ratings...The ratings may go up but we wont reach Top5...Our present ratings are not bad for the 10.00pm time slot...We are just .2 or something behind the slot leader...

frankle speaking i didnt hav so much scope frm dis serial as soon as director shuld not get changed
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
padosi show is far better than behen and diya . They know how to move it in pace and even if there is trangle love, they hadle it well i know.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neelu.apr18

woah,guys!!you hit a century!

@nidhi-me also in the same boat!!i have absolutely nil expectations from this show!!only waiting for Anya shaadi!!😒

After shaadi our show will meet the saas bahu drama lover's expectations...Rama will add extra spices on BD's sabzi and will blame Navya...Navya will apologize again and again for no reason...Anant will be always upset with Navya because she is always in kitchen...Navya will make up with Anant again and again...And the story goes on...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

padosi show is far better than behen and diya . They know how to move it in pace and even if there is trangle love, they hadle it well i know.

No idea about behen but its far better than DABH that i am sure ...But i have no problem with love triangle in Padossi show bcoz both are not commited ..Hope they not turn La as negative character then i deifnitely leave  this show .
@ Reshmi Agree even marriage track in this show not make to be in top 5 its doesnt matter to us, we all demand simple and sensible love story in which cvs are lack behind ...
@ All Bye , Milte hai aaj kae episode baad Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago