Mediocre Monday - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Preet078

@ Clarissa its nothing wrong to say bye to amar sir when leave the party ..But yeah todhi si value use bhi dena chaiye jo tumahre saath hai ..

But i seriously not get the reason A anger ..
@ Neelu its good she not call Mishra's bechare A ki izzat sirf wahi rehagi hai ..Its better she called Ranbir too .So he can handle situation very well
@ Reshmi .Even i not get the reason what N wants to proof from this lie ...
@preeth : you mistook me this time yar i never siad N shouldnt tell buy to amarpoo but just said look at axpression of A when she said so.
@ Nidhi Agree with you ..Actually this serial not belongs to younger generation at all and set false example for parents and teens too ..
Originally posted by clarissajohn

@preeth : you mistook me this time yar i never siad N shouldnt tell buy to amarpoo but just said look at axpression of A when she said so.
Ooops Sorry Dear ..A expression Ka reason mujhe samaj nhi aye yaar ..Itne J hona ka kya matlab ..N not dance Amar and He is her boss after all ..
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@All.. Yesterday's episode was totally flawed in terms of principalities which the CVs have been showing from the beginning..

1.Deviji lying through her teeth.
2.Deepu worrying about kids and then the next sentence he says "about to get married"- totally contradictory.
3.Anant drinking..and that too coz of some inferiority complex..

EDIT

The show was targeted at the younger generation..nahin..Very bad example they are setting, I tell you.

Deviji will have to continue lying because of her lie...Now what explanatin will she give to loonies & her parents...Deepu should've shared his fears with Amar instead of agreeing to him...

@Shows message : Dont send your kids for late night parties...
😆

Ooops Sorry Dear ..A expression Ka reason mujhe samaj nhi aye yaar ..Itne J hona ka kya matlab ..N not dance Amar and He is her boss after all ..
its ok yar tussi meri jaan ho
 Yes preth even SBS wale told lie .

I was just oberving A for all time and encted the J part well. when he asked what is the need to call home and say mein hoon naa. i burst out laughing . 😆
then second one i can drink what you r drinking OMG
like our adda mate said resemling the kid form Ki mil gaya
but seriosly yar the CVs are killing gulabo and he is in ICU now .

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago

@ Nidhi Agree with you ..Actually this serial not belongs to younger generation at all and set false example for parents and teens too ..

Yes, Preet..This drinking and lying is far worse than showing lovey-dovey scenes...

@Resh..Yes..that could be the message...but it is wrong..If a person is working, independent and mature what is the harm in attending parties?One should know one's limit..., nahin??
Totally flawed values

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by clarissajohn

😆
its ok yar tussi meri jaan ho
 Yes preth even SBS wale told lie .

I was just oberving A for all time and encted the J part well. when he asked what is the need to call home and say mein hoon naa. i burst out laughing . 😆
then second one i can drink what you r drinking OMG
like our adda mate said resemling the kid form Ki mil gaya
but seriosly yar the CVs are killing gulabo and he is in ICU now .

@ Bold 🤣

@ Reshmi ..Show message that to near New year Eve ..Bahut galiya padhegi ise show ko ..😆

When amarpoo -sharmishtapoo track was began it was stated that they are always in fight and cvs shown us too they were fighting over magazine colours. But after that what happened. They are very much in love now kamal hein yar Deviki ki pau padne se who bhi teek. Even it seems to me like SPoo saying APoo loji dance karlo ji devi ke sath.Yuks

This is the nathija of changing writers and SWs..Ufff 😈

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Yes, Preet..This drinking and lying is far worse than showing lovey-dovey scenes...

@Resh..Yes..that could be the message...but it is wrong..If a person is working, independent and mature what is the harm in attending parties?One should know one's limit..., nahin??
Totally flawed values

Exactly lovey -dovey scenes of engaged couple is not immoral at all if its in limit ...
Drinking is worst thing ..

and Yupp no harm in attending parties but  with some set values and limit ...

Anant & Navya who are madly in love is still unable to read each other's expressions...Anant wasn't able to realise anything from Navya's worried expression and Navya wasn't able to guess anything from Anant's expression...I feel sorry to say that AnYa are not made for each other...