Navya

Mediocre Monday - Page 75

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@all guys this the result  of frequent changes in writers and scriptwriters.

No consisteny no follow ups, now Cvs even foregts what happend in previous episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Bold:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Is there any caption...

Na..I think its his dad's b'day today..He has posted that as a message and then uploaded some pics..πŸ˜†..I tell u, vellagiri at its bestπŸ˜†

This the exact message:-

?2 dy is big day 4 me.. my dads birthdy 2 dy,,nd we will going 2 party nd lots of fun nd enjoynmt 2 day,, i love my dad ,,,,

@Harini..Hey..😊
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

@preeth yes yar i too felt so i was just feleing like smashing navya when she was stadning all goody goody when amar called up depu.

BUt look at majnu he was hilalrious when he asked what is the need to clal and to say mein hoon naa

just love dit. He began to express it openely if he had  not atekn the drink he would have spoken  something more. But no he turned all bhavra balam.

I dont get point of deepak worries too ..I mean its official party not b'day party of friend .If you get late it doesnt matter at all ..You ar not kid or teen ..

@ Bold Aweome dialogue ..but bechare ki value kuch bhi nhi hai .πŸ˜†
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello shello resh...πŸ€—

Preet078 thumbnail
@ Neelu Hi

@ Nidhi ..Aayush is best in vallgiri ...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as i said earleir this time amar sir would drop navy and anant and amarsir ka izzat aur bi bad jayega deviji ki nazro mein .

You guys noted his anger when she said amar sir ko bye bolke athi hoona and  she didint even styed to hear when anant said waht is the need for that -deviji rocks🀣🀣🀣
Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
btw,why did deviji call ritz yesterday??she could have as well called her dad to inform the same coz he would have handled the situation better than ritz!!so much for getting ainto the merit list!!
why are they showing the leads to be soo dumb!!!
infact there is no resemblance what-so-ever to this nirala babua and the anant of initial epis!!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preet078

Anant is very bad in maths he not calculated  himself its staff party .. and deviji is like dossara ko buddhi toh chaiye khuda kae pass ho ya na ..ho

Deviji was trying to show off her devi side by hiding the truth...How can she make her Majnu feel bad or sad...What will the stupid girl do when he finds the truth...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All.. Yesterday's episode was totally flawed in terms of principalities which the CVs have been showing from the beginning..

1.Deviji lying through her teeth.
2.Deepu worrying about kids and then the next sentence he says "about to get married"- totally contradictory.
3.Anant drinking..and that too coz of some inferiority complex..

EDIT

The show was targeted at the younger generation..nahin..Very bad example they are setting, I tell you.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail

@ Clarissa its nothing wrong to say bye to amar sir when leave the party ..But yeah todhi si value use bhi dena chaiye jo tumahre saath hai ..

But i seriously not get the reason A anger ..
@ Neelu its good she not call Mishra's bechare A ki izzat sirf wahi rehagi hai ..Its better she called Ranbir too .So he can handle situation very well
@ Reshmi .Even i not get the reason what N wants to proof from this lie ...