Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Preet078

@ Nidhi Noops no SBS today ..

hmmm..BTW Aayush bhai has uploaded pics with his mom n dad on FB..πŸ˜› (his real mom n dad..not the onscreen ones)πŸ˜†

Hello Clarissa and NeeluπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hai neelu hwo ru girls
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

Yaar seriously when he said that he was guest from special ..I was like hogaye kaam ..and navya not told truth when even he asked .I am not happy with this .She even not tried to him  stop to drink ..I mean he is your fiance damit .You have right on him ..But deviji kya kahna ..

Dont know why the Deviji who always give pravachans regarding truth lied when Anant asked her abt special guests...Any idiot will realise that its a staff party...The CVs turned our hero-heroine to big zeros...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

hmmm..BTW Aayush bhai has uploaded pics with his mom n dad on FB..πŸ˜› 

Hmmm Onscreen ya Real ...?
Bechare ka pass kuch aur kaam kya hai ,.Poor guy
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello nidhi/clarissa...
lo,he never conveys any useful messages except uploading his photos and crime petrol!!
clarissajohn thumbnail
@preeth yes yar i too felt so i was just feleing like smashing navya when she was stadning all goody goody when amar called up depu.

BUt look at majnu he was hilalrious when he asked what is the need to clal and to say mein hoon naa

just love dit. He began to express it openely if he had  not atekn the drink he would have spoken  something more. But no he turned all bhavra balam.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

hmmm..BTW Aayush bhai has uploaded pics with his mom n dad on FB..πŸ˜› (his real mom n dad..not the onscreen ones)πŸ˜†

@Bold:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Is there any caption...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Dont know why the Deviji who always give pravachans regarding truth lied when Anant asked her abt special guests...Any idiot will realise that its a staff party...The CVs turned our hero-heroine to big zeros...

yes reshmi esp the hero mad ehim stand like namoona.
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Anant is very bad in maths he not calculated  himself its staff party .. and deviji is like dossara ko buddhi toh chaiye khuda kae pass ho ya na ..ho
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nidhi...😊

n guyz no sbs ..i guess not even headline ...was watchin amar's sir dance once again repeat telecastπŸ˜‰