Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Harini/Sara - Thanks for correcting me...But in the same topic you will find his comment that the loonies may not know abt it...Party pic coming in newspaper doesn't make any sense...Which company will publish their office party pics in news paper...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Preet: Hello πŸ€—

@All: Bye...Will see you after lunch...Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini/Sara - Thanks for correcting me...But in the same topic you will find his comment that the loonies may not know abt it...Party pic coming in newspaper doesn't make any sense...Which company will publish their office party pics in news paper...

ya it can b ...bt dats gud in a way ..even if loonies come to kn ...dey wil blame navya nly ...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reshmi you r right A should think that amar is her boss. Me too liked epi though felt bad for A , but liked his dialogues on liquor Kitna ghtaiya taste hain and lol. For his this new situation and it shows lack of maturity. Ye she should think that Amar is senior. His action are justifiable I think only on terms that many boys at this age are like him. He can be called a boy not as man.
 I don't know what he do what he gonna do after marriage.
Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey clarissa Howz life ...So Amar rockzz the party yesterday ?πŸ˜†
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Reshmi you r right A should think that amar is her boss. Me too liked epi though felt bad for A , but liked his dialogues on liquor Kitna ghtaiya taste hain and lol. For his this new situation and it shows lack of maturity. Ye she should think that Amar is senior. His action are justifiable I think only on terms that many boys at this age are like him. He can be called a boy not as man.
 I don't know what he do what he gonna do after marriage.

i want anant shd share abt his feelings (called Jealous) wid navya ...he z not likin amar 's appreciation ny more from navya ...den navya may try out to sort diz issue i guess ..bt CV's ain't ready to clear MU trackπŸ€”...its been more den 2 week...πŸ˜•
clarissajohn thumbnail
athe hi suru amar prem kahaniyam
seriously yar i just loved him in yar bina chen kaha re its one of my favouite song and apt for anant J mood too.
But i didnt liked how amr called up deepu adn sough t permisonm
is it happen so its kinds weird
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini2010

i want anant shd share abt his feelings (called Jealous) wid navya ...he z not likin amar 's appreciation ny more from navya ...den navya may try out to sort diz issue i guess ..bt CV's ain't ready to clear MU trackπŸ€”...its been more den 2 week...πŸ˜•

Harini how come CVs have time to discus all these. It is only us who are boiling their nanhi bhejas . They are busy changing writers and one come and give new track, the second comes, changes it and comes third. πŸ˜†

Preet078 thumbnail
@ Clarissa I loved to tease you ...Yupp amar rockzz songs was prefect but i dont like Anant J factor because for me it is not J but inferiority complex ..
Yupp amar call to deepak was totally indegistable for me ...
Preet078 thumbnail
@ Clarissa writer of navya is not changed ..Screen play of Navya is changed and He is Guatam Hedge screenplay writer of IIPKD and SNS