Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh oh oh did you notice that the Mishras had a new house? Its such a blooper, cause in Monday's episode when Meeta/Deepu call up Navya, their house is the old one. Within 3 hours, they shifted an entire house? Baat kuch hazam nahi hui! ðŸ˜† But at least the CVs used their brains and changed the house; I mean for how long was Deepu supposed to stay in the old house given by the old company? I seriously think the CVs stalk the adda man, I swear! 
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Ritch According to BabaR Ranbir will be the one to recieve the text!! LOL BabaR is so amazing. Like talli Anant came true and the dance came true ðŸ˜› LOL scarry but cool eh?? He defo has insider source!! Hmm RR is possible to go clubbing and all!  Aha I loved how Sharmishta was so happy to see him smile! She didnt care he was kinda being funny flirty with Navya cause she knows he loves her but Anant, NOPE this guy is hellbent on assuming things!! 

Hello shello..am back..looks like ranting..and Shaheer raving continues..😊
Jen, Amar and Sharmishtha have 10 years behind them! A and N...oh well I forget the days, months, years here! I am thinking the track has been changed to show A and N what trust and communication is..and its no longer the other way round. Shayad!
I sometimes think we try to make too much sense out of Navya. I think the director himself is confused with the ever changing role of writers. Does anyone know if the director ever change? 

BTW, I am stilll singing yaar bina chain kahan re.
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Oh oh oh did you notice that the Mishras had a new house? Its such a blooper, cause in Monday's episode when Meeta/Deepu call up Navya, their house is the old one. Within 3 hours, they shifted an entire house? Baat kuch hazam nahi hui! ðŸ˜† But at least the CVs used their brains and changed the house; I mean for how long was Deepu supposed to stay in the old house given by the old company? I seriously think the CVs stalk the adda man, I swear! 

ritch, see that is the problem with these guys. You change the whole house! Mention it na. Infact rather than showing stupid, idiotic drama, show the move, show some sentiments attached to it. Like A coming to visit the house on N's bday..or Mishras having a good time there. No they will do noodle crap...see i cant get the noodle crap out of my mind..
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello all

I did not know Navya had a new house.  When did that happen?
Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Hello all

I did not know Navya had a new house.  When did that happen?

Hi Isha..howdy how?
Isha, this is Navya, remember, he chars change scene to scene, college life finishes in what two epi..ghar kya cheez hai...mann kiya badal diya ek episode mein..which does not even calculate to one night..the same day is going on for god sake...
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG GUYS i was thinking about padossi and you know how nandkishore is coming, its like kind of god or bhaggu jee ka roop coming with his name and all to make ArHi realise their true love!! Or is it just me making terrible filmy references and going pagal like usual ðŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

good morning guys .feeling relaly bad for my gulabo. Sorry jen for claling him mine. in  no mood to rant

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Clarissa...Good Morning...Why do you feel sorry for gulabo? What happened?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya mee felt very sad when gulabo was standing alone in the photo sessison ,then he send photo to OM and what all hgonna hapen. He  will not be able to drop navayu. Im sure it will be amar who will drop both navy and anant
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Ya mee felt very sad when gulabo was standing alone in the photo sessison ,then he send photo to OM and what all hgonna hapen. He  will not be able to drop navayu. Im sure it will be amar who will drop both navy and anant

clarissa dont worry abt the photo babaR already predicted that anant has send pic to ranbir not om we have to just worry abt our talli gulabo now